Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
Need To Escape A Terrible Blind Date? This Bar Has The Perfect Solution...
The Brickyard Bar in St Albans has put signs up in women's toilets to help ladies out of tricky (or just plain weird) dating situations! Check it out here...
Dating is tough at the best of times, but when you're meeting someone off the internet for the first time things can go horribly, awkwardly, uncomfortably WRONG!
Fortunately for anyone in the vicinity of The Brickyard Bar in St Albans, first dates are going to get a whole lot easier...
The bar has installed posters in all the women's loos explaining how ladies can get out of dodgy dates.
Check it out here...
What do you reckon? We think all bars should have a get out clause for women AND men - come on, women lie on their dating profiles too, right?
After an image of the sign was shared on Imgur the bar has received heaps of praise.
They commented: "A sign that was designed purely for the safety of our female customers has caught the eyes of thousands (all genders!) and you have all touched our hearts with your support, so thank you for this.
"In all honesty, we had no idea our sign would attract this level of attention but in light of the extent of the feedback received we have plans in place already to launch a similar safety campaign for men."
Would you like to see more signs like this in pubs and clubs?
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Scientists believe a tiny eight-legged creature will be the last surviving life form on Earth and could survive catastrophes including a massive asteroid impact.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- Bear raids fridge and cupboards after breaking into Colorado home
- Justin Bieber banned from singing in China because of 'bad behaviour'
- Dick Van Dyke sorry for 'most atrocious Cockney accent' in Mary Poppins
- Ed Sheeran's promoter and two MPs demand Viagogo answers
- Linkin Park lead singer Chester Bennington dies in apparent suicide
- Madame Tussauds denies Beyonce waxwork 'whitewashing' claims