Chocolate fans we have some devastating news for you. Some of the nation's best loved packs of choc are shrinking in size.
Need To Escape A Terrible Blind Date? This Bar Has The Perfect Solution...
The Brickyard Bar in St Albans has put signs up in women's toilets to help ladies out of tricky (or just plain weird) dating situations! Check it out here...
Dating is tough at the best of times, but when you're meeting someone off the internet for the first time things can go horribly, awkwardly, uncomfortably WRONG!
Fortunately for anyone in the vicinity of The Brickyard Bar in St Albans, first dates are going to get a whole lot easier...
The bar has installed posters in all the women's loos explaining how ladies can get out of dodgy dates.
Check it out here...
What do you reckon? We think all bars should have a get out clause for women AND men - come on, women lie on their dating profiles too, right?
After an image of the sign was shared on Imgur the bar has received heaps of praise.
They commented: "A sign that was designed purely for the safety of our female customers has caught the eyes of thousands (all genders!) and you have all touched our hearts with your support, so thank you for this.
"In all honesty, we had no idea our sign would attract this level of attention but in light of the extent of the feedback received we have plans in place already to launch a similar safety campaign for men."
Would you like to see more signs like this in pubs and clubs?
The asteroid is due to pass us tonight in what has been labeled 'the fourth close shave of the year'.
This is such a heartwarming story of two people who were first brought together in tragic circumstances.
This Zara coat has had a revamp and now you'll want it even more.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- All Our Easter Dreams Have Been Answered Thanks To This G&T Easter Egg
- Would You Pay £2,000 For This Handbag?
- It's Time To Spring Forward! Here's What You Need To Know About The Changing Clocks
- Snake on a plane! Passenger leaves reptile behind after Alaska flight
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- Harry Styles teases first solo album after One Direction split
- Vogue Williams 'still recovering' from Jump injury
- Star Wars star Carrie Fisher and mother Debbie Reynolds remembered
- Cheryl announces birth of first child with Liam Payne on Mother's Day
- Harrison Ford calls himself 'schmuck' after plane landing blunder