Police cars were scrambled to a potentially serious assault only to discover two people dressed as zombies.
Need To Escape A Terrible Blind Date? This Bar Has The Perfect Solution...
The Brickyard Bar in St Albans has put signs up in women's toilets to help ladies out of tricky (or just plain weird) dating situations! Check it out here...
Dating is tough at the best of times, but when you're meeting someone off the internet for the first time things can go horribly, awkwardly, uncomfortably WRONG!
Fortunately for anyone in the vicinity of The Brickyard Bar in St Albans, first dates are going to get a whole lot easier...
The bar has installed posters in all the women's loos explaining how ladies can get out of dodgy dates.
Check it out here...
What do you reckon? We think all bars should have a get out clause for women AND men - come on, women lie on their dating profiles too, right?
After an image of the sign was shared on Imgur the bar has received heaps of praise.
They commented: "A sign that was designed purely for the safety of our female customers has caught the eyes of thousands (all genders!) and you have all touched our hearts with your support, so thank you for this.
"In all honesty, we had no idea our sign would attract this level of attention but in light of the extent of the feedback received we have plans in place already to launch a similar safety campaign for men."
Would you like to see more signs like this in pubs and clubs?
A man has been bitten by a python after trying to take a selfie with the creature.
Fans of the the books and films can now discover exactly what animal they produce from their wands if they can face to face (in a magical parallel world) with a dementor.
A researcher who lived as a badger in a Welsh hole is among winners of the annual spoof prizes for quirky scientific achievement.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Warning as Portuguese man-of-war found on England's beaches
- If You Want To Swim In A Sea Of Stars Then This Is Where You Need To Go
- Would YOU Live In The Real Life Dursley's Family Home? Well Now You Actually Can!
- Watch The Incredible Moment Alistair Brownlee Helps His Brother Over The Line In World Triathlon Series
- Stuntman successfully completes Evel Knievel canyon jump
- James Corden to voice Peter Rabbit in new big-screen adaptation
- God Save The King! First-ever computer music recording restored
- Eva Green says Peculiar film shows 'being a bit strange is okay'
- Sacked Corrie star Marc Anwar apologises for 'unacceptable' tweets
- U2 frontman Bono warns US has 'everything' to lose if Trump wins