Just when we thought that Pokemon Go had left for good it's coming back!
Blind Great Dane needs a home
A blind Great Dane is looking for a new home but you'll also have to take on her giant guide dog.
The two Great Danes were left at a Dogs Trust near Newport in July. Lily, six, had her eyes removed as a puppy and relies on her seven-year-old companion Maddison.
Since launching an appeal, the trust has taken calls from hundreds of potential new owners.
Louise Campbell, the manager of Dogs Trust Shrewsbury, in the UK, said more than 200 people have responded to the call for help, "Everything they do involves close contact; they check in with each other all the time. They have developed such a strong bond; they always know what the other is doing, so we wouldn't split them up."
A team of astronomers have discovered 60 new planets operating very close to our solar system and a hot “super-Earth” named the named Gliese 411b.
Does your name make the list? You might want to find out...
Don't rush in to booking that winter sun break just yet because nicer weather is headed our way this week!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Newspaper apologises after using Baldwin SNL photo instead of Trump
- Sir David Attenborough Is Buzzing To Have A Snail Named After Him!
- The Real Reason Why Your Friends Are Posting A Heart Emoji On Facebook
- What makes women good dancers? Study finds it is all in the hips
- You Can Now EAT Your Prosecco Thanks To This Sweet Shop