A convenience store called Singhsbury's has changed its name after being threatened with legal action... to Morrisinghs.
Blind Great Dane needs a home
A blind Great Dane is looking for a new home but you'll also have to take on her giant guide dog.
The two Great Danes were left at a Dogs Trust near Newport in July. Lily, six, had her eyes removed as a puppy and relies on her seven-year-old companion Maddison.
Since launching an appeal, the trust has taken calls from hundreds of potential new owners.
Louise Campbell, the manager of Dogs Trust Shrewsbury, in the UK, said more than 200 people have responded to the call for help, "Everything they do involves close contact; they check in with each other all the time. They have developed such a strong bond; they always know what the other is doing, so we wouldn't split them up."
A top South African athlete has been mugged at gunpoint while out on his morning run.
The CIA has admitted it was penetrated by an insider network - of hi-tech snack thieves.
Parents in China are calling for the latest toy craze - miniature crossbows that shoot toothpicks - to be banned.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Killer whales 'chasing' Alaskan fishermen to steal catch
- People Shared Some Of The Most Bonkers Signs They've Seen On Their Travels!
- You'll Soon Be Able To Go For A Swim 115 Feet In The Air
- Have You Seen The Weird New Video Challenge Sweeping The Internet?
- Can You Tell Which Famous Actress This Mum Resembles?