Being a stay at home parent is a full time job!
Blind Great Dane needs a home
A blind Great Dane is looking for a new home but you'll also have to take on her giant guide dog.
The two Great Danes were left at a Dogs Trust near Newport in July. Lily, six, had her eyes removed as a puppy and relies on her seven-year-old companion Maddison.
Since launching an appeal, the trust has taken calls from hundreds of potential new owners.
Louise Campbell, the manager of Dogs Trust Shrewsbury, in the UK, said more than 200 people have responded to the call for help, "Everything they do involves close contact; they check in with each other all the time. They have developed such a strong bond; they always know what the other is doing, so we wouldn't split them up."
Spiders can tune webs to help catch prey or even attract a mate, according to researchers at Oxford University.
A giant puffball mushroom with a 1.5-metre circumference and weight of more than 10kg has been found - and quickly eaten - by a countryside ranger and her colleagues.
If you wondering how it's going to work, don't worry, so are we.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Worst thief ever? Suspect 'hides stolen blind in trousers'
- Incredible Moment Elephant RESCUES A Drowning Man
- Shark-cage diver 'reborn' after close encounter with great white
- Soot-covered man rescued from chimney after losing his keys
- This Man Brought His 'Emotional Support Duck' On A Plane And It's Positively Charming