The asteroid is due to pass us tonight in what has been labeled 'the fourth close shave of the year'.
Blind Great Dane needs a home
A blind Great Dane is looking for a new home but you'll also have to take on her giant guide dog.
The two Great Danes were left at a Dogs Trust near Newport in July. Lily, six, had her eyes removed as a puppy and relies on her seven-year-old companion Maddison.
Since launching an appeal, the trust has taken calls from hundreds of potential new owners.
Louise Campbell, the manager of Dogs Trust Shrewsbury, in the UK, said more than 200 people have responded to the call for help, "Everything they do involves close contact; they check in with each other all the time. They have developed such a strong bond; they always know what the other is doing, so we wouldn't split them up."
This is such a heartwarming story of two people who were first brought together in tragic circumstances.
This Zara coat has had a revamp and now you'll want it even more.
We didn't realise we wanted a gin and tonic Easter egg this badly until now!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Would You Pay £2,000 For This Handbag?
- It's Time To Spring Forward! Here's What You Need To Know About The Changing Clocks
- Snake on a plane! Passenger leaves reptile behind after Alaska flight
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- The Best Place To Live In The UK Has Been Revealed! Did Your Town Make The Cut?
- Cheryl announces birth of first child with Liam Payne
- Harrison Ford calls himself 'schmuck' after plane landing blunder
- Amber Heard reveals she was warned coming out as bisexual would end career
- Twin Peaks: The 'damn good' revival TV needs
- Downton Abbey star Jessica Brown Findlay had eating disorder