Now here's something you can really stick your teeth into.
Blind Great Dane needs a home
A blind Great Dane is looking for a new home but you'll also have to take on her giant guide dog.
The two Great Danes were left at a Dogs Trust near Newport in July. Lily, six, had her eyes removed as a puppy and relies on her seven-year-old companion Maddison.
Since launching an appeal, the trust has taken calls from hundreds of potential new owners.
Louise Campbell, the manager of Dogs Trust Shrewsbury, in the UK, said more than 200 people have responded to the call for help, "Everything they do involves close contact; they check in with each other all the time. They have developed such a strong bond; they always know what the other is doing, so we wouldn't split them up."
Students at Edinburgh University have voted in favour of installing "nap pods" in an effort to beat sleep deprivation.
A Canadian zoo has opened an investigation into the “devastating” drowning of seven of its penguins.
People with £5 notes in their pockets are being urged to check them carefully, in case they could fetch thousands of pounds more.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Lonely 89-Year-Old Veteran Lands A Job After Placing An Ad Saying He's 'Dying Of Boredom'
- Former Argos security guard elected Gambia president
- This List Shows EVERYONE Who Can See Your ENTIRE Internet History
- Life-size replica 'Titanic' being built in China
- The Celebs People Would Most And LEAST Like As House Mates Have Been Revealed...