US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
Britain Facing THREE Months Of Mad Weather As 'Polar Vortex' Strikes
The weather forecast looks like we're in for a freezing cold Easter before temperatures soar in May.
If you are looking forward to the long weekend next month, hoping for an Easter break full of Spring sunshine and budding daffodils, you might have to think again.
A "polar vortex" is set to hit Britain in the run-up to Easter Sunday, bringing with is arctic temperatures and icy winds up north.
There will be further changeable weather this week as frontal systems push in from the Atlantic bringing rain and strong winds at times pic.twitter.com/kcyy53MHeG— Met Office (@metoffice) 6 March 2017
The Met Office has warned of three months of mad weather, where temperatures will flit from Atlantic gales in March, to polar snow in April and a heatwave in May.
The forecasters say Atlantic gales could bring gusts up to 50mph in the South this week.
Councils have been briefed to expect snow around Easter Sunday in April.
Over the past five years, Met Office records have shown lows of -5°C to -11°C for April time, and a 'polar vortex' is set to continue this trend.
The 'polar vortex' is the North Pole's dominant low pressure and is predicted to weaken, which means that the high pressure would block mild westerly winds and allow cold air to hit Britain.
However, to confuse us even further, temperatures are set to soar to 26°C in May.
The changeable weather means that it's going to be hard to plan ahead so keep an eye on the wather forecast!
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour
- Celebrity luxury event Fyre Festival turns to 'mass chaos'
- Liam Gallagher threatens 'war' with Damon Albarn and brother Noel
- Roman Polanski film to open at Cannes film festival