The asteroid is due to pass us tonight in what has been labeled 'the fourth close shave of the year'.
Britain Facing THREE Months Of Mad Weather As 'Polar Vortex' Strikes
The weather forecast looks like we're in for a freezing cold Easter before temperatures soar in May.
If you are looking forward to the long weekend next month, hoping for an Easter break full of Spring sunshine and budding daffodils, you might have to think again.
A "polar vortex" is set to hit Britain in the run-up to Easter Sunday, bringing with is arctic temperatures and icy winds up north.
There will be further changeable weather this week as frontal systems push in from the Atlantic bringing rain and strong winds at times pic.twitter.com/kcyy53MHeG— Met Office (@metoffice) 6 March 2017
The Met Office has warned of three months of mad weather, where temperatures will flit from Atlantic gales in March, to polar snow in April and a heatwave in May.
The forecasters say Atlantic gales could bring gusts up to 50mph in the South this week.
Councils have been briefed to expect snow around Easter Sunday in April.
Over the past five years, Met Office records have shown lows of -5°C to -11°C for April time, and a 'polar vortex' is set to continue this trend.
The 'polar vortex' is the North Pole's dominant low pressure and is predicted to weaken, which means that the high pressure would block mild westerly winds and allow cold air to hit Britain.
However, to confuse us even further, temperatures are set to soar to 26°C in May.
The changeable weather means that it's going to be hard to plan ahead so keep an eye on the wather forecast!
This is such a heartwarming story of two people who were first brought together in tragic circumstances.
This Zara coat has had a revamp and now you'll want it even more.
We didn't realise we wanted a gin and tonic Easter egg this badly until now!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Would You Pay £2,000 For This Handbag?
- It's Time To Spring Forward! Here's What You Need To Know About The Changing Clocks
- Snake on a plane! Passenger leaves reptile behind after Alaska flight
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- The Best Place To Live In The UK Has Been Revealed! Did Your Town Make The Cut?
- Loving director Jeff Nichols plans new indie film festival
- James Corden says Westminster attack 'will not divide' London as other stars share tributes
- Deadpool 2: Michael Shannon front-runner to play Cable
- Eurovision: Ukraine bans Russian singer over Crimea visit
- Kesha suffers another setback in court battle with Dr Luke