Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
Is The British Summertime Over?
Have a quick look out of the window. Is it raining? What shoes are on your feet? Are you wearing boots or are those sandals staying firmly put?
Are you starting to consider a night in in front of the telly over pub garden drinks?
If you find yourself still in flip-flops, you might want to take a look at this...
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Scientists believe a tiny eight-legged creature will be the last surviving life form on Earth and could survive catastrophes including a massive asteroid impact.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- Bear raids fridge and cupboards after breaking into Colorado home
- Pudsey's death 'was hardest decision of my life'
- Linkin Park cancel US tour after singer Chester Bennington's death
- Justin Bieber banned from singing in China because of 'bad behaviour'
- Dick Van Dyke sorry for 'most atrocious Cockney accent' in Mary Poppins
- Ed Sheeran's promoter and two MPs demand Viagogo answers