Burger King just threw the ultimate shade to McDonald's with it's ghost costume.
Beat The Bugs: Your SOS Survival Guide For The Coming Infestation Crisis
If you're not a fan of creepy-crawlies then you NEED to read the following...before it's too late!
You might have noticed that recently it's been rather warm and wet.
Well us humans, aren't the only ones who've been enjoying the Indian summer of late...
Because as delightful as the sunny evenings are, they unfortunately also mean the weather conditions are perfect for all manner of insects which invade our homes and gardens in the most unpleasant ways.
Slugs and snails:
These slime-covered molluscs just love the warm, moisture in the air and they can lay wreckage to your garden!
To keep them out of your plants, use slug pellets.
To keep them out of your house however, place copper tape across your doorstep. Trust us - they hate it!
Better known as crane flies, these (rather horrible looking) flying creatures are set for an almighty comeback this Autumn. You have been warned.
The bugs lay their eggs in the grass and then the larvae proceed to eat your entire lawn when they hatch.
The grownups also have an nasty habit of flying in your house, face...you name it!
Annoyingly there isn't a massive trick to keeping these guys at bay. We simply recommend making sure all windows are closed wherever possible.
After the horror of the Zika virus, it seems that mosquitos have risen even higher up the world's list of 'most hated bugs'.
More than a mere annoyance, bites from these critters can itch for weeks!
Luckily there are a number of ways to keep yourself protected from them, including:
1. Put mozzie repellant on
2. Make sure you are wearing long-sleeved clothes
3. Sleep with a bug-prevention net over your bed
4. Burn a citrus candle
Don't you just hate it when you're wrong?
A former Royal Navy search-and-rescue helicopter has been renovated into a holiday home.
Seriously, which one is it?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- These Six Tricks Could Save You HUNDREDS On Your Winter Fuel Bill
- This Make-Up Box Isn't What It Looks Like... It's So Much More!
- Have You Got One? These Rare 20p Coins Are Worth Up To £100 EACH!
- 'Incredibly aggressive' seal attacks surfer at Sydney beach
- Husband Pens Touching Tribute To Wife Reminding Her She's More Than A Stay-At-Home Mum
- Hacker Ryan Collins jailed for stealing nude celebrity photos
- Bond star Naomie Harris to receive Variety Award for contribution to UK film
- 'It was never a parody': Schumer dismisses accusations of racism
- 'Vandal' James Otis explains why he defaced Trump 'star'
- 'I felt like a trapped animal': Cranston reveals Breaking Bad inspiration