A teenager who went viral on Twitter when he was filmed dancing the Macarena on a Saudi Arabian street has been arrested.
Builder Comes Up With GENIUS Idea To Make Hospice Children Happy
We can't get enough of the construction worker who has brightened up the lives of kids at a local hospice...
If you remember 'Where's Wally?' then you'll remember all too well the hours spent as a child searching for the character among a series of picture puzzles.
Now, a thoughtful construction worker has decided to cheer up children at his local hospice across the road from his building site, by giving them their very own 'Where's Wally?'
With the help of his daughter, Jason Haney created an 8ft tall cut out of the cartoon character which is hidden in different places on site everyday so that kids across the road at Memorial Children’s Hospital in South Bend, Indiana can play along.
Once he's been informed that the kids found Wally, the large cut-out is moved to a different spot, and the kids look for it again.
Haney has even created a Facebook group for the kids to post their finds!
It doesn't stop there, Haney and his daughter already have their next character up heir sleeve and are working on a Minions cut-out very soon.
Watch this space!
Whoever thought of this deserves a promotion.
A rare white koala has been born at Australia Zoo in Queensland - and the search is on for a perfect name.
A budding four-year-old astronaut who sent NASA a letter asking it to build a rocket he designed was thrilled when the space agency replied with their own letter praising him.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- WATCH: Adorable Moment Teen Owl Gets The 'Hoots' For A Giant Statue
- Woman finds diamond engagement ring on carrot after 13 years
- Man 'lucky to survive' after shooting himself in heart with nail gun
- Martine McCutcheon's Cheesy Acting Past Resurfaces...
- WATCH! Young Boy Uses Pocket Money to Make Gifts For The Homeless
- The Rock crumbles as Mark Wahlberg earns best-paid actor title
- Morrissey announces new album Low In High School
- Foo Fighters turn to 'Brit pop' producer for new album Concrete and Gold
- Bradley Walsh rumoured to play Doctor Who sidekick
- Sense8: Porn site offers to pick up Netflix's cancelled LGBTQ show