After posting an advert in his local newspaper asking for a job to "save me from dying of boredom", pensioner Joe has been inundated with job offers!
Builder Comes Up With GENIUS Idea To Make Hospice Children Happy
We can't get enough of the construction worker who has brightened up the lives of kids at a local hospice...
If you remember 'Where's Wally?' then you'll remember all too well the hours spent as a child searching for the character among a series of picture puzzles.
Now, a thoughtful construction worker has decided to cheer up children at his local hospice across the road from his building site, by giving them their very own 'Where's Wally?'
With the help of his daughter, Jason Haney created an 8ft tall cut out of the cartoon character which is hidden in different places on site everyday so that kids across the road at Memorial Children’s Hospital in South Bend, Indiana can play along.
Once he's been informed that the kids found Wally, the large cut-out is moved to a different spot, and the kids look for it again.
Haney has even created a Facebook group for the kids to post their finds!
It doesn't stop there, Haney and his daughter already have their next character up heir sleeve and are working on a Minions cut-out very soon.
Watch this space!
A former Argos security guard has ended the 22-year rule of the president of Gambia in a shock election victory.
Our right to privacy is about to get a lot more complicated.
Construction of a life-size replica of the Titanic has begun at a Mediterranean-themed attraction in China.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The Celebs People Would Most And LEAST Like As House Mates Have Been Revealed...
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink
- These Are The 25 Meals 11-Year-Olds Should Be Able To Cook!
- 'My Baby's Got A What?' The Moment Mum Discovers She Didn't Have The Baby She Was Expecting!
- This Waiter Got The Tip Of A Lifetime After A Moved Customer Heard His Story
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt 'took a risk' portraying Snowden
- Bob Dylan wants speech read at Nobel ceremony that he won't attend
- 'Golden backside' and £20,000 in pennies among Turner Prize contenders
- Baldwin offers to 'stop' SNL skit in exchange for Trump's tax returns
- Last Tango In Paris rape scene confession sparks Hollywood backlash