This will make you feel great!
Run Out Of Loo Roll? Press THIS Button On The Lavvy And It'll Be There In No Time!
Is this the best invention in history or does it herald the beginning of the end? The future of shopping or the worst POSSIBLE thing to happen to our wallets, like ever?!
Everyone wants to shop without lifting a finger right? Well, now you can.
Oh alright, you caught us out, you do have to lift a finger...but just the one, we promise.
Introducing - the Amazon Dash Button
Yes Amazon customers in the UK can now replenish their store cupboard at the touch of a button - literally.
Yes you can now buy ANYTHING at the touch of a button - dangerous or revolutionary?!
So how does it work?
Well picture it this way, next time you run out of bog roll - you can order more and it will arrive STRAIGHT to your front door within 24 hours.
Now THAT'S speedy service.
You buy the button and set it up with the Amazon shopping app. Simple so far right?
Next you choose the product you want and your delivery preferences - so now, whenever you push the button it will place an order via the app.
(We mean just IMAGINE if they made one for our wine rack!)
But what if my little one accidentally gets hold of it and goes on a mad button pressing spree?!
Aha! Don't worry - the e-commerce giant is one step ahead and have created a setting so that no more than one order can be made for the same product within 24 hours.
So does this mean we're now at an all time low in terms of being bothered to ever leave the house again, or is it the ultimate time saving DREAM TOY? You decide.
A businesswoman has criticised an airport security guard for rifling through her luggage and having a photograph taken with one of her live lobsters.
A convenience store called Singhsbury's has changed its name after being threatened with legal action... to Morrisinghs.
A top South African athlete has been mugged at gunpoint while out on his morning run.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Hungry hackers stole $3k worth of snacks from CIA vending machines over several months
- Could dangerous toothpick crossbow craze be new fidget spinner?
- Killer whales 'chasing' Alaskan fishermen to steal catch
- People Shared Some Of The Most Bonkers Signs They've Seen On Their Travels!
- You'll Soon Be Able To Go For A Swim 115 Feet In The Air
- 'Kill Jay Z'? The king is back, but different
- Iggy Azalea and Demi Lovato hit back after Halsey comments
- Paddington bear author Michael Bond dies aged 91
- Michelle Rodriguez threatens to leave Fast and Furious franchise over limited female roles
- Miranda Kerr forced to hand over $8m worth of jewellery