Run Out Of Loo Roll? Press THIS Button On The Lavvy And It'll Be There In No Time!
Is this the best invention in history or does it herald the beginning of the end? The future of shopping or the worst POSSIBLE thing to happen to our wallets, like ever?!
Everyone wants to shop without lifting a finger right? Well, now you can.
Oh alright, you caught us out, you do have to lift a finger...but just the one, we promise.
Introducing - the Amazon Dash Button
Yes Amazon customers in the UK can now replenish their store cupboard at the touch of a button - literally.
Yes you can now buy ANYTHING at the touch of a button - dangerous or revolutionary?!
So how does it work?
Well picture it this way, next time you run out of bog roll - you can order more and it will arrive STRAIGHT to your front door within 24 hours.
Now THAT'S speedy service.
You buy the button and set it up with the Amazon shopping app. Simple so far right?
Next you choose the product you want and your delivery preferences - so now, whenever you push the button it will place an order via the app.
(We mean just IMAGINE if they made one for our wine rack!)
But what if my little one accidentally gets hold of it and goes on a mad button pressing spree?!
Aha! Don't worry - the e-commerce giant is one step ahead and have created a setting so that no more than one order can be made for the same product within 24 hours.
So does this mean we're now at an all time low in terms of being bothered to ever leave the house again, or is it the ultimate time saving DREAM TOY? You decide.
Scientists have figured out how goldfish produce alcohol to survive when trapped beneath the icy surfaces of frozen lakes and ponds.
A 100-year-old fruit cake has been found in the oldest building in Antarctica and those who discovered it think it looks fresh.
A Jurassic crocodile that terrorised coastal waters around the UK has been named after the late Motorhead frontman Lemmy.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- This Foot-Long Sausage Roll Is A Game Changer!
- 'Faith Runner' Samir Singh collapses 36km short of 10,000km goal
- 'Meat-eating' sea lice blamed as paddle leaves Melbourne teen bloodied
- Family moves in with lions and monkeys after buying zoo in Wales
- Chinese government sacks official for 'casting spells'
- Casey Affleck says Ben won't return for The Batman
- Roman Polanski: Third woman accuses director of sexual abuse
- Daniel Craig confirms he will play James Bond again in new 007 film Bond 25
- Daniel Craig undecided on return in next James Bond film
- Usher Milly Forrest impresses critics after standing in for ill soprano