US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
Run Out Of Loo Roll? Press THIS Button On The Lavvy And It'll Be There In No Time!
Is this the best invention in history or does it herald the beginning of the end? The future of shopping or the worst POSSIBLE thing to happen to our wallets, like ever?!
Everyone wants to shop without lifting a finger right? Well, now you can.
Oh alright, you caught us out, you do have to lift a finger...but just the one, we promise.
Introducing - the Amazon Dash Button
Yes Amazon customers in the UK can now replenish their store cupboard at the touch of a button - literally.
Yes you can now buy ANYTHING at the touch of a button - dangerous or revolutionary?!
So how does it work?
Well picture it this way, next time you run out of bog roll - you can order more and it will arrive STRAIGHT to your front door within 24 hours.
Now THAT'S speedy service.
You buy the button and set it up with the Amazon shopping app. Simple so far right?
Next you choose the product you want and your delivery preferences - so now, whenever you push the button it will place an order via the app.
(We mean just IMAGINE if they made one for our wine rack!)
But what if my little one accidentally gets hold of it and goes on a mad button pressing spree?!
Aha! Don't worry - the e-commerce giant is one step ahead and have created a setting so that no more than one order can be made for the same product within 24 hours.
So does this mean we're now at an all time low in terms of being bothered to ever leave the house again, or is it the ultimate time saving DREAM TOY? You decide.
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour
- Celebrity luxury event Fyre Festival turns to 'mass chaos'
- Liam Gallagher threatens 'war' with Damon Albarn and brother Noel
- Roman Polanski film to open at Cannes film festival