US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
It's An Eggrage!
Fans for the classic Cadbury Creme Egg are furious after Kraft food company sneakily changed the recipe… but can you tell the difference… and more importantly, do you even care?
Creme Eggs have always divided opinion.
There are those who find them sickly sweet and swear they're the best thing since sliced bread!
However, fans of the sticky treat have recently been up in arms, as food company Kraft Foods have stopped using Cadbury's Dairy Milk in their recipes.
Sacre bleu… shock, horror! Right?
Well, a spokesperson for the company had this to say:
"It's no longer Dairy Milk. It's similar, but not exactly Diary Milk. We tested the new one with consumers. It was found to be the best one for the Creme Egg, which is why we've used it this year.
The Creme Egg has never been called the Cadbury's Dairy Milk Creme Egg. We have never played on the fact that Dairy Milk chocolate was used."
What do you reckon: Is this a first world problem or a true loss to confectionary connoisseurs the world over?
We'll leave you with a couple of video's to help you make your mind up...
I mean… would this egg taste the same with a normal chocolate?
...or this for that matter:
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour
- Celebrity luxury event Fyre Festival turns to 'mass chaos'
- Liam Gallagher threatens 'war' with Damon Albarn and brother Noel
- Roman Polanski film to open at Cannes film festival