A former Argos security guard has ended the 22-year rule of the president of Gambia in a shock election victory.
It's An Eggrage!
Fans for the classic Cadbury Creme Egg are furious after Kraft food company sneakily changed the recipe… but can you tell the difference… and more importantly, do you even care?
Creme Eggs have always divided opinion.
There are those who find them sickly sweet and swear they're the best thing since sliced bread!
However, fans of the sticky treat have recently been up in arms, as food company Kraft Foods have stopped using Cadbury's Dairy Milk in their recipes.
Sacre bleu… shock, horror! Right?
Well, a spokesperson for the company had this to say:
"It's no longer Dairy Milk. It's similar, but not exactly Diary Milk. We tested the new one with consumers. It was found to be the best one for the Creme Egg, which is why we've used it this year.
The Creme Egg has never been called the Cadbury's Dairy Milk Creme Egg. We have never played on the fact that Dairy Milk chocolate was used."
What do you reckon: Is this a first world problem or a true loss to confectionary connoisseurs the world over?
We'll leave you with a couple of video's to help you make your mind up...
I mean… would this egg taste the same with a normal chocolate?
...or this for that matter:
Our right to privacy is about to get a lot more complicated.
Construction of a life-size replica of the Titanic has begun at a Mediterranean-themed attraction in China.
This poll uncovered who Brits feel would make the best celebs to work with and the worst!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink
- These Are The 25 Meals 11-Year-Olds Should Be Able To Cook!
- 'My Baby's Got A What?' The Moment Mum Discovers She Didn't Have The Baby She Was Expecting!
- This Waiter Got The Tip Of A Lifetime After A Moved Customer Heard His Story
- Check Out The iMirror! Is This Apple's New Product?
- Major Tim Peake and Eddie Redmayne honoured by the Queen
- Fawlty Towers star Andrew Sachs 'did not recognise Manuel' due to dementia
- Phil Collins sued by ex-wife over claims made in autobiography
- Jamie Oliver baffled by reaction to daughters watching son's birth
- Duran Duran lose 'ugly' court battle over US song copyright