The asteroid is due to pass us tonight in what has been labeled 'the fourth close shave of the year'.
It's An Eggrage!
Fans for the classic Cadbury Creme Egg are furious after Kraft food company sneakily changed the recipe… but can you tell the difference… and more importantly, do you even care?
Creme Eggs have always divided opinion.
There are those who find them sickly sweet and swear they're the best thing since sliced bread!
However, fans of the sticky treat have recently been up in arms, as food company Kraft Foods have stopped using Cadbury's Dairy Milk in their recipes.
Sacre bleu… shock, horror! Right?
Well, a spokesperson for the company had this to say:
"It's no longer Dairy Milk. It's similar, but not exactly Diary Milk. We tested the new one with consumers. It was found to be the best one for the Creme Egg, which is why we've used it this year.
The Creme Egg has never been called the Cadbury's Dairy Milk Creme Egg. We have never played on the fact that Dairy Milk chocolate was used."
What do you reckon: Is this a first world problem or a true loss to confectionary connoisseurs the world over?
We'll leave you with a couple of video's to help you make your mind up...
I mean… would this egg taste the same with a normal chocolate?
...or this for that matter:
This is such a heartwarming story of two people who were first brought together in tragic circumstances.
This Zara coat has had a revamp and now you'll want it even more.
We didn't realise we wanted a gin and tonic Easter egg this badly until now!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Would You Pay £2,000 For This Handbag?
- It's Time To Spring Forward! Here's What You Need To Know About The Changing Clocks
- Snake on a plane! Passenger leaves reptile behind after Alaska flight
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- The Best Place To Live In The UK Has Been Revealed! Did Your Town Make The Cut?
- Has Kendrick Lamar just hinted at a new album?
- Loving director Jeff Nichols plans new indie film festival
- James Corden says Westminster attack 'will not divide' London as other stars share tributes
- Deadpool 2: Michael Shannon front-runner to play Cable
- Eurovision: Ukraine bans Russian singer over Crimea visit