Cheeky tot, Iris Wronka stole the show while appearing on ITV News alongside her older brother George and her mother Lucy during the lunchtime bulletin.
It's An Eggrage!
Fans for the classic Cadbury Creme Egg are furious after Kraft food company sneakily changed the recipe… but can you tell the difference… and more importantly, do you even care?
Creme Eggs have always divided opinion.
There are those who find them sickly sweet and swear they're the best thing since sliced bread!
However, fans of the sticky treat have recently been up in arms, as food company Kraft Foods have stopped using Cadbury's Dairy Milk in their recipes.
Sacre bleu… shock, horror! Right?
Well, a spokesperson for the company had this to say:
"It's no longer Dairy Milk. It's similar, but not exactly Diary Milk. We tested the new one with consumers. It was found to be the best one for the Creme Egg, which is why we've used it this year.
The Creme Egg has never been called the Cadbury's Dairy Milk Creme Egg. We have never played on the fact that Dairy Milk chocolate was used."
What do you reckon: Is this a first world problem or a true loss to confectionary connoisseurs the world over?
We'll leave you with a couple of video's to help you make your mind up...
I mean… would this egg taste the same with a normal chocolate?
...or this for that matter:
A teenager who went viral on Twitter when he was filmed dancing the Macarena on a Saudi Arabian street has been arrested.
Whoever thought of this deserves a promotion.
A rare white koala has been born at Australia Zoo in Queensland - and the search is on for a perfect name.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- NASA praises young British boy's 'great' rocket design
- WATCH: Adorable Moment Teen Owl Gets The 'Hoots' For A Giant Statue
- Woman finds diamond engagement ring on carrot after 13 years
- Man 'lucky to survive' after shooting himself in heart with nail gun
- Martine McCutcheon's Cheesy Acting Past Resurfaces...
- The Rock crumbles as Mark Wahlberg earns best-paid actor title
- Morrissey announces new album Low In High School
- Foo Fighters turn to 'Brit pop' producer for new album Concrete and Gold
- Bradley Walsh rumoured to play Doctor Who sidekick
- Sense8: Porn site offers to pick up Netflix's cancelled LGBTQ show