A convenience store called Singhsbury's has changed its name after being threatened with legal action... to Morrisinghs.
Back To School! Can You Pass This Spelling And Grammar Test?
Do you think you're cleverer than your school children-aged kids? Take the test to find out.
Nearly a third of Britons use text language in a formal environment - come on, 'fess up. Is this you?
In a survey of 2,000 people, LanguageLine found that just over 30 percent of people use text language such as 'lol', 'hehe' and 'bants', in the workplace.
Part of the survey included a grammar and spelling test where over 40 percent of people from the South East failed. However, people living in the East Midlands won a gold star for scoring a pass rate of just under 70 percent.
Do you reckon you could pass the test? Have a go and share your result!
A top South African athlete has been mugged at gunpoint while out on his morning run.
The CIA has admitted it was penetrated by an insider network - of hi-tech snack thieves.
Parents in China are calling for the latest toy craze - miniature crossbows that shoot toothpicks - to be banned.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Killer whales 'chasing' Alaskan fishermen to steal catch
- People Shared Some Of The Most Bonkers Signs They've Seen On Their Travels!
- You'll Soon Be Able To Go For A Swim 115 Feet In The Air
- Have You Seen The Weird New Video Challenge Sweeping The Internet?
- Can You Tell Which Famous Actress This Mum Resembles?