US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
Can You Spot The Dog? Stealthy Pet Finds Sneaky Way To Hide In Owner's Bed.
Most pet owners will understand the struggle of keeping your bed to yourself - without your pet in it. However one sneaky puppy has found away to get around it.
A sneaky canine found a hilarious way to sleep in his owner's bed - by making him think he's not in it at all!
Imgur user I4got2ptinthecrystals was searching high and low for her black Pomeranian, and she was left stunned to find her dog trying to camouflage itself against her bedhead.
Seeing the funny side of the prank pulled by the pooch, she took to Imagur to share the snap of her dog with the caption: "She thinks if she sits really still, I won’t see her."
To be fair, her dog's camouflage capabilities had quite a few people stumped, and the picture swiftly went viral as people tried to figure out where the dog was hiding.
Some users explained they had to stare really hard, others had to turn up the brightness on their PC's whilst others were looking for a grey cat!
"Had to turn the brightness on my phone all the way up. In related news, I am now blind." wrote one user.
Another wrote: "I was looking everywhere and did not see her until I suddenly made eye contact. Your dog is smart."
Of course, the internet have branded the pet as "Ninja Dog!" We couldn't agree more!
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour
- Celebrity luxury event Fyre Festival turns to 'mass chaos'
- Liam Gallagher threatens 'war' with Damon Albarn and brother Noel
- Roman Polanski film to open at Cannes film festival