Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
Can You Spot Something Unusual About This Car?
Sure, it looks like an ordinary Vauxhall Corsa, but there's definitely something strange about this car...
The unique vehicle was put on eBay recently and at first glance looks pretty normal....
But actually its PEDAL POWERED.
The whole car has had the engine removed and has had a pedal bike mechanism build in - so don't try and fill this car up, there's no need!
So is it a car? Is it a bike? We're not quite sure! But it can be yours for £1,600 according to the eBay listing .
The seller Scarlaton1 from Shoreham-by-Sea in West Sussex said '‘The car chosen was a Vauxhall Corsa, as they are small, light, and with the upright boot lid you have more space for the rear riders.
The final thing to do that seemed obvious to me was to paint it bright green.’
Well of course, obviously , green was the best choice! It's certainly not subtle!
So if you're sick of filling up you're car all the time and constantly forking out for road tax, MOT and insurance perhaps this could be the contraption just for you.
See it in action here...
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Scientists believe a tiny eight-legged creature will be the last surviving life form on Earth and could survive catastrophes including a massive asteroid impact.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- Bear raids fridge and cupboards after breaking into Colorado home
- Justin Bieber banned from singing in China because of 'bad behaviour'
- Dick Van Dyke sorry for 'most atrocious Cockney accent' in Mary Poppins
- Ed Sheeran's promoter and two MPs demand Viagogo answers
- Linkin Park lead singer Chester Bennington dies in apparent suicide
- Madame Tussauds denies Beyonce waxwork 'whitewashing' claims