Whoever thought of this deserves a promotion.
Candy Crush Is Being Made Into A TV Show And This Is Where You Can Watch It
American TV channel CBS have announced that it is teaming up with Kings Games - the company behind Candy Crush - and Lionsgate to produce an hour-long series.
It's the game that's had us hooked for years - we've been caught playing it on the train, in meetings and even once an MP was spotted playing it in the Houses of Parliament.
The addictive braingame that can be downloaded on your phone or tablet is now becoming a TV show. Like us, you may be left wondering 'how?'
The Late Show with Stephen Colbert ran a parody trailer for the Candy Crush the movie.
The purpose of the game is to connect the same sweets together to make them disappear. The aim is to collect as many points as possible
American TV channel CBS have announced that it is teaming up with Kings Games - the company behind Candy Crush - and Lionsgate to produce a series with hour long episodes.
Exactly how it will work is still yet to be explained but the network did explain that two-person teams will "use their wits and physical agility to compete on enormous, interactive game boards."
Hmm... Sounds like Twister to us.
The move follows the success of other retro-style games shows like Celebrity Feud in the USA, as well as other gaming crossovers like the Angry Birds movie and the animated Fruit Ninja TV series.
A launch date is yet to be announced so watch this space.
A rare white koala has been born at Australia Zoo in Queensland - and the search is on for a perfect name.
A budding four-year-old astronaut who sent NASA a letter asking it to build a rocket he designed was thrilled when the space agency replied with their own letter praising him.
It takes 'twit twoo to tango'....
- Woman finds diamond engagement ring on carrot after 13 years
- Man 'lucky to survive' after shooting himself in heart with nail gun
- Martine McCutcheon's Cheesy Acting Past Resurfaces...
- WATCH! Young Boy Uses Pocket Money to Make Gifts For The Homeless
- Goldfish turn to alcohol to get through winter in icy ponds
- Foo Fighters turn to 'Brit pop' producer for new album Concrete and Gold
- Bradley Walsh rumoured to play Doctor Who sidekick
- Sense8: Porn site offers to pick up Netflix's cancelled LGBTQ show
- Bonnie Tyler totally eclipses Despacito to hit number one on iTunes in US
- What do you think of the year's funniest joke?