This will make you feel great!
Candy Crush Is Being Made Into A TV Show And This Is Where You Can Watch It
American TV channel CBS have announced that it is teaming up with Kings Games - the company behind Candy Crush - and Lionsgate to produce an hour-long series.
It's the game that's had us hooked for years - we've been caught playing it on the train, in meetings and even once an MP was spotted playing it in the Houses of Parliament.
The addictive braingame that can be downloaded on your phone or tablet is now becoming a TV show. Like us, you may be left wondering 'how?'
The Late Show with Stephen Colbert ran a parody trailer for the Candy Crush the movie.
The purpose of the game is to connect the same sweets together to make them disappear. The aim is to collect as many points as possible
American TV channel CBS have announced that it is teaming up with Kings Games - the company behind Candy Crush - and Lionsgate to produce a series with hour long episodes.
Exactly how it will work is still yet to be explained but the network did explain that two-person teams will "use their wits and physical agility to compete on enormous, interactive game boards."
Hmm... Sounds like Twister to us.
The move follows the success of other retro-style games shows like Celebrity Feud in the USA, as well as other gaming crossovers like the Angry Birds movie and the animated Fruit Ninja TV series.
A launch date is yet to be announced so watch this space.
A businesswoman has criticised an airport security guard for rifling through her luggage and having a photograph taken with one of her live lobsters.
A convenience store called Singhsbury's has changed its name after being threatened with legal action... to Morrisinghs.
A top South African athlete has been mugged at gunpoint while out on his morning run.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Hungry hackers stole $3k worth of snacks from CIA vending machines over several months
- Could dangerous toothpick crossbow craze be new fidget spinner?
- Killer whales 'chasing' Alaskan fishermen to steal catch
- People Shared Some Of The Most Bonkers Signs They've Seen On Their Travels!
- You'll Soon Be Able To Go For A Swim 115 Feet In The Air
- 'Kill Jay Z'? The king is back, but different
- Iggy Azalea and Demi Lovato hit back after Halsey comments
- Paddington bear author Michael Bond dies aged 91
- Michelle Rodriguez threatens to leave Fast and Furious franchise over limited female roles
- Miranda Kerr forced to hand over $8m worth of jewellery