The asteroid is due to pass us tonight in what has been labeled 'the fourth close shave of the year'.
Candy Crush Is Being Made Into A TV Show And This Is Where You Can Watch It
American TV channel CBS have announced that it is teaming up with Kings Games - the company behind Candy Crush - and Lionsgate to produce an hour-long series.
It's the game that's had us hooked for years - we've been caught playing it on the train, in meetings and even once an MP was spotted playing it in the Houses of Parliament.
The addictive braingame that can be downloaded on your phone or tablet is now becoming a TV show. Like us, you may be left wondering 'how?'
The Late Show with Stephen Colbert ran a parody trailer for the Candy Crush the movie.
The purpose of the game is to connect the same sweets together to make them disappear. The aim is to collect as many points as possible
American TV channel CBS have announced that it is teaming up with Kings Games - the company behind Candy Crush - and Lionsgate to produce a series with hour long episodes.
Exactly how it will work is still yet to be explained but the network did explain that two-person teams will "use their wits and physical agility to compete on enormous, interactive game boards."
Hmm... Sounds like Twister to us.
The move follows the success of other retro-style games shows like Celebrity Feud in the USA, as well as other gaming crossovers like the Angry Birds movie and the animated Fruit Ninja TV series.
A launch date is yet to be announced so watch this space.
This is such a heartwarming story of two people who were first brought together in tragic circumstances.
This Zara coat has had a revamp and now you'll want it even more.
We didn't realise we wanted a gin and tonic Easter egg this badly until now!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Would You Pay £2,000 For This Handbag?
- It's Time To Spring Forward! Here's What You Need To Know About The Changing Clocks
- Snake on a plane! Passenger leaves reptile behind after Alaska flight
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- The Best Place To Live In The UK Has Been Revealed! Did Your Town Make The Cut?
- Cheryl announces birth of first child with Liam Payne
- Harrison Ford calls himself 'schmuck' after plane landing blunder
- Amber Heard reveals she was warned coming out as bisexual would end career
- Twin Peaks: The 'damn good' revival TV needs
- Downton Abbey star Jessica Brown Findlay had eating disorder