US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
Candy Crush Is Being Made Into A TV Show And This Is Where You Can Watch It
American TV channel CBS have announced that it is teaming up with Kings Games - the company behind Candy Crush - and Lionsgate to produce an hour-long series.
It's the game that's had us hooked for years - we've been caught playing it on the train, in meetings and even once an MP was spotted playing it in the Houses of Parliament.
The addictive braingame that can be downloaded on your phone or tablet is now becoming a TV show. Like us, you may be left wondering 'how?'
The Late Show with Stephen Colbert ran a parody trailer for the Candy Crush the movie.
The purpose of the game is to connect the same sweets together to make them disappear. The aim is to collect as many points as possible
American TV channel CBS have announced that it is teaming up with Kings Games - the company behind Candy Crush - and Lionsgate to produce a series with hour long episodes.
Exactly how it will work is still yet to be explained but the network did explain that two-person teams will "use their wits and physical agility to compete on enormous, interactive game boards."
Hmm... Sounds like Twister to us.
The move follows the success of other retro-style games shows like Celebrity Feud in the USA, as well as other gaming crossovers like the Angry Birds movie and the animated Fruit Ninja TV series.
A launch date is yet to be announced so watch this space.
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Hollywood writers' strike set to disrupt TV and film production
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour
- Celebrity luxury event Fyre Festival turns to 'mass chaos'
- Liam Gallagher threatens 'war' with Damon Albarn and brother Noel