US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
The Celebs People Would Most And LEAST Like As House Mates Have Been Revealed...
This poll uncovered who Brits feel would make the best celebs to work with and the worst!
In a recent poll, 1,000 Brits were asked which celebrity they would most like to share a flat with.
The poll, ran by sofa and carpet store, ScS came out with a list of the top five celebs people would love as room mates...and the worst five.
Looks like people would most like beloved Geordie duo Ant and Dec to live with them. The pair actually already live pretty near to each other, on the same road in Chiswick, London in fact!
And apparently, people seem to think Kim Kardashian West would make the WORST room mate as 66% said she would be too loud to live with.
Jeremy Clarkson came third in the list of the worst because 44% thought he might hog the remote control which watching TV and poor Prince William came in the list of bad room mates too because 27% thought he would be 'too introvert', even though his bro made it into the top five.
Poor Wills! We wonder what Kate thinks of him as a room mate...
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour
- Celebrity luxury event Fyre Festival turns to 'mass chaos'
- Liam Gallagher threatens 'war' with Damon Albarn and brother Noel
- Roman Polanski film to open at Cannes film festival