An absent-minded teenager has been reunited with his car three days after forgetting where he had parked it.
Viewers Are Kicking Off At This Channel's Early Christmas Celebration
Viewers are confused after a channel dedicates an ENTIRE afternoon to festive films.
There's no doubt that Christmas is the best time of year, however some viewers were left with their stockings in a twist after being forced to watch festive movie marathon FIVE months early.
In a bid to kick the yuletide season off early, Channel 5 dedicated their Sunday film schedule to films Christmas movies with the likes of 'A Christmas Song', The Christmas Bunny' and 'Defending Santa' on the bill.
We admit, we'd never heard of any of the above movies either!
While some fans were overjoyed at the idea of Christmas coming 126 days early, others more confused than they were annoyed and swiftly took to Twitter to voice their opinions.
@channel5_tv sod off! ITS AUGUST for goodness sake - ridiculous & lazy scheduling!!!— weejoyous (@douglas_joy) August 21, 2016
@channel5_tv Goodbye, I am deleting your channel off my TV until AFTER December.— Evil Lynn (@fruitbat00) August 21, 2016
While the majority vented their frustrations others were more than happy to hunker down to some festive flicks.
@channel5_tv been waiting for today all week xxx— Lea (@LeaWalker70) August 21, 2016
Channel 5 "Christmas comes early" best thing to happen all Summer— •Enya• (@alltimelowtho) August 21, 2016
Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- 'Indestructible' eight-legged tardigrade will easily outlive humans
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- Justin Bieber apologises to fans after cancelling tour
- Love Island isn't going anywhere, 'bruv' - so you might as well join in
- James Bond set to return - but who will play him?
- President Trump is making it tough to be a novelist - Ian Rankin
- Linkin Park hearts 'broken' by Chester Bennington's suicide