Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
Check Out The iMirror! Is This Apple's New Product?
Apple Mirror - Smart Touchscreen Mirror
A video has been flying around the web of an interactive tool that looks like something you would find in the Apple store.
The video posted onto YouTube by user dymekraf has now been viewed almost 340,000 times by excited Apple lovers who have been speculating whether this could be the tech company's next step.
But if you think that this is a 'leaked' video by Apple offering a sneak peak of their new product, then sadly you're wrong.
The users, real name Rafael Dymek says he "created a fully functioning smart touchscreen mirror based on Apple's iOS 10."
In the video he demonstrates how his creation works.
It displays the weather, the time and all of his apps including Facebook Messenger, music and Netflix as well as being able to request an Uber from it while he's getting ready to go out.
WOW, that's one clever Apple fan!
But he also made it clear that "the mirror was created as a personal project and is in no way being used for commercial reasons."
"My only goal for this project was to create something useful that I could see myself using"
Could you make us one too please?!
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Scientists believe a tiny eight-legged creature will be the last surviving life form on Earth and could survive catastrophes including a massive asteroid impact.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- Bear raids fridge and cupboards after breaking into Colorado home
- Dick Van Dyke sorry for most atrocious Cockney accent in movie history
- Ed Sheeran's promoter and two MPs demand Viagogo answers
- Linkin Park lead singer Chester Bennington dies in apparent suicide
- Madame Tussauds denies Beyonce waxwork 'whitewashing' claims
- OJ Simpson prepares for parole bid in the US