Watch the incredible moment the pair cross the finish line together.
Food Critics Beware! 'Chicken Connoisseur' Is In Town...And You Won't Believe His AGE!!
The Pengest Munch Ep. 6: Chick King (Tottenham)
This little guy may just be the Internet's new favourite food critic, but there's just one thing we can't wrap our head around...his age!
With more spice than a hot wing and more bite than a chicken burger (clearly), 'Chicken Connoisseur' has been taking the internet by storm with his entertaining critiques of London's fast food restaurants.
In his filmed reviews of different chicken shops, the young food expert gives an analysis that would make Nigella Lawson proud. Not forgetting a heavy side of slang (don't worry, we'll translate) in each episode of 'The Pengest Munch' - aka The Tastiest Eat'.
The internet star certainly isn't afraid to get his teeth stuck in for the camera, with his latest episode taking him to a chicken establishment in Tottenham for another hilarious video.
When chomping down on the chicken burger of choice, he said: "The burger was not peng [nice] at all, it was just hench."
"I spent more time chewing and focusing on that I didn't choke."
While the wings rated much better: "They fell off the bone quite well, They were well cooked - quite succulent", with his avid tastebuds even picking out the flavours of Cayenne and black pepper not to mention the breadcrumbs.
Despite the YouTube sensation winning us over with his cheeky charm and uniquely honest reviews, one thing (minus the slang words for us older folk) has left his fans puzzled - his age.
Bro @4wings_please please tell us how old you are ? People are telling me 23, some are saying 14? It's killing me we need the TRUTH— VUJ (@DavidVujanic) December 9, 2016
Yes, it turns out the Chicken Connoisseur isn't quite the little chick that we thought.
Tweeting under the handle @4wings_please , the Chicken Connoisseur has reportedly confirmed that he is "23 but I look 15" but fans still aren't quite convinced.
With the YouTube hosts true identity still unknown, I'll guess we'll have to keep watching in hopes that the Chicken Connoisseur will add more clarity to their burning question.
Woolies could be returning to your local high street soon!
That could've been tragic
Fossilised dinosaur eggs from 70 million years ago have been unearthed on a building site in China.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Winter Returns As Temperatures Set To Plummet At The End Of April
- Mystery surrounds treasure trove of gold coins hidden in piano in Shropshire
- Divorced deacon chosen for popular Austria hermit job
- Labour MP defends Black Sabbath-inspired band Dream Troll after Nazi claim
- The Toy Of The 90's Is Back! And No We're Not Talking About Furbies...
- Will Smith to headline Blackpool Livewire Festival with DJ Jazzy Jeff
- Work has begun on FOUR sequels to Avatar, James Cameron reveals dates
- Erin Moran, who played Joanie Cunningham in Happy Days, dies aged 56
- Repertory theatre for the on-demand generation
- Taylor Swift endorses Ed Sheeran in Time's 100 most influential