This will make you feel great!
Children play in giant shoe
Kids at a shopping mall in China got a surprise when a giant shoe went on display.
The giant loafer, which sits three meters long and 1 meter tall cost 40,000 RMB (£4,500). It went on display at a shopping centre in Jinan, part of the Shandong Province in China.
It's 20 times bigger than a ordinary shoe, handcrafted, and made of cattle hides from 5 cattle in total.
It was also installed with a storage battery, a set of wheels and a steering wheel so it can even be driven!
A businesswoman has criticised an airport security guard for rifling through her luggage and having a photograph taken with one of her live lobsters.
A convenience store called Singhsbury's has changed its name after being threatened with legal action... to Morrisinghs.
A top South African athlete has been mugged at gunpoint while out on his morning run.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Hungry hackers stole $3k worth of snacks from CIA vending machines over several months
- Could dangerous toothpick crossbow craze be new fidget spinner?
- Killer whales 'chasing' Alaskan fishermen to steal catch
- People Shared Some Of The Most Bonkers Signs They've Seen On Their Travels!
- You'll Soon Be Able To Go For A Swim 115 Feet In The Air
- R2-D2 it is you, it is you: Salvaged Star Wars droid sells for £2m
- 'Kill Jay Z'? The king is back, but different
- Iggy Azalea and Demi Lovato hit back after Halsey comments
- Paddington bear author Michael Bond dies aged 91
- Michelle Rodriguez threatens to leave Fast and Furious franchise over limited female roles