There's more than eats - we mean 'meets' - the eye with this make-up case...
Children play in giant shoe
Kids at a shopping mall in China got a surprise when a giant shoe went on display.
The giant loafer, which sits three meters long and 1 meter tall cost 40,000 RMB (£4,500). It went on display at a shopping centre in Jinan, part of the Shandong Province in China.
It's 20 times bigger than a ordinary shoe, handcrafted, and made of cattle hides from 5 cattle in total.
It was also installed with a storage battery, a set of wheels and a steering wheel so it can even be driven!
Could you be quids in?
A surfer has undergone surgery after being attacked by a seal, which also knocked another man off his surfboard.
Being a stay at home parent is a full time job!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Cumberbatch stands by appeal for cash to help child refugees
- Jay Z shows support for Clinton with pre-election concert
- Rihanna urges fans to help find missing dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Morph creator Peter Lord says TV characters are 'goody two-shoes'
- Comedian Amy Schumer accused of racism over Beyonce parody