US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
Children play in giant shoe
Kids at a shopping mall in China got a surprise when a giant shoe went on display.
The giant loafer, which sits three meters long and 1 meter tall cost 40,000 RMB (£4,500). It went on display at a shopping centre in Jinan, part of the Shandong Province in China.
It's 20 times bigger than a ordinary shoe, handcrafted, and made of cattle hides from 5 cattle in total.
It was also installed with a storage battery, a set of wheels and a steering wheel so it can even be driven!
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China