Watch the incredible moment the pair cross the finish line together.
A Department Store Has Opened A Christmas Shop In AUGUST!
London's Selfridges has taken eager to a whole new level by opening its Christmas spectacular in August. Errrr, seriously?!
They say Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year... but we're guessing the person who said that didn't expect a festive shop to open in August.
Yes, you heard us right, iconic department store Selfridges has opened a dedicated Christmas shop in its London store more than 140 days BEFORE the 25th December.
Now, we reckon those of you who buy everything by Halloween and wrap the lot by bonfire night are doing a little dance right now...
Admit it, the whole idea of shopping for Christmas in the summer fills you will the kind of organisational excitement normally reserved for accountants...we knew it!
But for anyone who buys their gifts on Christmas Eve and wraps them in the pub over a sherry, you're probably wondering whether the world's gone mad!
Almost the entire fourth floor of the Selfridges Oxford Street has been transformed into a 'shine on' winter wonderland with more than 50,000 decorations on display.
The department store's bosses said they launched Christmas in summer despite many complaints that it strips Christmas, and the month of December, of all its magic.
Do you agree? Let us know whether you're pro Christmas in August or against it...
Woolies could be returning to your local high street soon!
That could've been tragic
Fossilised dinosaur eggs from 70 million years ago have been unearthed on a building site in China.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Winter Returns As Temperatures Set To Plummet At The End Of April
- Mystery surrounds treasure trove of gold coins hidden in piano in Shropshire
- Divorced deacon chosen for popular Austria hermit job
- Labour MP defends Black Sabbath-inspired band Dream Troll after Nazi claim
- The Toy Of The 90's Is Back! And No We're Not Talking About Furbies...
- Will Smith to headline Blackpool Livewire Festival with DJ Jazzy Jeff
- Work has begun on FOUR sequels to Avatar, James Cameron reveals dates
- Erin Moran, who played Joanie Cunningham in Happy Days, dies aged 56
- Repertory theatre for the on-demand generation
- Taylor Swift endorses Ed Sheeran in Time's 100 most influential