US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
It's Time To Spring Forward! Here's What You Need To Know About The Changing Clocks
The clocks are changing this weekend! Here's what you need to know so you don't get caught out.
Finally spring has sprung!
The cold weather is (hopefully) on it's way out, flowers are in bloom again and summer is well and truly around the corner.
But the first step? Daylight saving so we can get those precious few hours of light back in the evening!
When do the clocks go back?
The clocks will be going forward an hour this Sunday (26th March) at 1am.
Sadly, it means we will all lose an hours sleep – but we will gain those hours of light in the evenings, which will make it all worthwhile.
So how did British Summertime start in the first place?
Well Coldplay are to blame!
We're not kidding. Chris Martin's great-great-grandfather William Willett came up with the idea and spent his life convincing people they should get up earlier to make the most of the spring light.
Sadly he died a year before it was officially introduced, but we have him to thank for it anyway!
So set a reminder and don't get caught out this weekend!
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour
- Celebrity luxury event Fyre Festival turns to 'mass chaos'
- Liam Gallagher threatens 'war' with Damon Albarn and brother Noel
- Roman Polanski film to open at Cannes film festival