An absent-minded teenager has been reunited with his car three days after forgetting where he had parked it.
It's Time To Spring Forward! Here's What You Need To Know About The Changing Clocks
The clocks are changing this weekend! Here's what you need to know so you don't get caught out.
Finally spring has sprung!
The cold weather is (hopefully) on it's way out, flowers are in bloom again and summer is well and truly around the corner.
But the first step? Daylight saving so we can get those precious few hours of light back in the evening!
When do the clocks go back?
The clocks will be going forward an hour this Sunday (26th March) at 1am.
Sadly, it means we will all lose an hours sleep – but we will gain those hours of light in the evenings, which will make it all worthwhile.
So how did British Summertime start in the first place?
Well Coldplay are to blame!
We're not kidding. Chris Martin's great-great-grandfather William Willett came up with the idea and spent his life convincing people they should get up earlier to make the most of the spring light.
Sadly he died a year before it was officially introduced, but we have him to thank for it anyway!
So set a reminder and don't get caught out this weekend!
Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- 'Indestructible' eight-legged tardigrade will easily outlive humans
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- True Detective: What needs to change in season three
- Angelina Jolie accused of exploiting Cambodian children in 'cruel' casting game
- Cara Delevingne releases new single for Valerian soundtrack - but can she sing?
- Chernobyl series to mark first Sky/HBO partnership
- The Jump dropped for one year by Channel 4