This will make you feel great!
This Coffee Shop Is Reminding Customers About Manners In The Most Genius Way!
Sometimes a simple 'please' and 'thank you' can get you a long way.
Its simple, if everyone was more polite the world would be a much better place. In fact, we bet if you asked most people what their biggest peeve would be it's probably bad manners.
Staff at an independent coffee shop seem to be growing tired off rude customers and have thought up an ingenious plan to get caffeine seekers to act appropriately.
The signs reads:
"Small coffee $5"
"Small coffee, please $3"
"Hello, one small coffee please $ 1.75"
Basically, if you're rude they are going to up charge you on your cup of ja, and if you're sweet and polite you'll get a coffee that's as cheap as chips!
The picture of their sign may have racked up over one million views on Imgur but it has left some people with mixed opinions.
While some thought it was a fab idea, others were actually saddened by the fact people needed to be reminded to say please.
One noted: "It’s pretty sad that we have to offer monetary incentives to get people to use common courtesy and manners."
Meanwhile, the picture left others speculating just how polite you would have to be to get your morning coffee for free!
One user commented: "Hello, may I have one small coffee pretty please, with a cherry on top? FREE COFFEE."
We'll make sure we're sugar sweet next time we order that mocha latte!
A businesswoman has criticised an airport security guard for rifling through her luggage and having a photograph taken with one of her live lobsters.
A convenience store called Singhsbury's has changed its name after being threatened with legal action... to Morrisinghs.
A top South African athlete has been mugged at gunpoint while out on his morning run.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Hungry hackers stole $3k worth of snacks from CIA vending machines over several months
- Could dangerous toothpick crossbow craze be new fidget spinner?
- Killer whales 'chasing' Alaskan fishermen to steal catch
- People Shared Some Of The Most Bonkers Signs They've Seen On Their Travels!
- You'll Soon Be Able To Go For A Swim 115 Feet In The Air
- 'Kill Jay Z'? The king is back, but different
- Iggy Azalea and Demi Lovato hit back after Halsey comments
- Paddington bear author Michael Bond dies aged 91
- Michelle Rodriguez threatens to leave Fast and Furious franchise over limited female roles
- Miranda Kerr forced to hand over $8m worth of jewellery