A bust of Portugal footballer Cristiano Ronaldo has caused a storm online - for all the wrong reasons.
Could This Lidl Clingfilm Save You £100 This Winter?
Supermarket giant Lidl believe that their £6.99 clingfilm could save you £100 this winter by being used as a heatproof layer on windows and doors.
It's that time of year when every penny counts, with post Christmas splurges hanging over our heads and the long days before January payday stretching out before us.
With figures from energyhelpines claiming that we spend almost £17 million more on heating our homes during the winter months, Lidl claim to have a solution to keeping those energy bulls down.
Temperatures have plummeted across the UK. Picture | PA
As of next week, Lidl will be introducing a line of removable, transparent static clingfilm that can be used to add an extra layer to windows and doors, as well as wrap up food to keep it fresh.
The idea is that the clingfilm acts as an extra heat-proofing layer - turning single-glazed windows into double-glazed and triple glazed windows and therefore saving you money on your heating bills.
According to Lidl, it only takes 10 minutes to apply and there are plenty of YouTube videos around to help you get started.
As summer camps go, this is the wackiest one we've heard of and it will be heading to London in August!
Plans for thousands of people to float on inflatables down the River Tyne on a "booze cruise" have been criticised by police.
You may have been making tea wrong this whole time! A tea expert is warning people about the perils of this cuppa ruining mistake...
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Can You Tell The Celebrity From The Waxwork In Our Hardest Quiz EVER
- Your Favourite Chocolate Could Be Shrinking In Size!
- An Asteroid Is Due To Zoom Past Earth A Bit Too Close For Comfort Tonight!
- This Girl Took The Man Who Saved Her From Hurricane Katrina To Her Ball
- The Coat That EVERYBODY Had Last Year Has Had A Revamp!
- Oscars blunder sparks new rules backstage for PwC accountants
- Celebrities join Royals' emotional mental health campaign
- George Michael's funeral: Singer laid to rest at private ceremony
- True Detective: Should we be excited about the HBO show's revival?
- Drake breaks his own streaming record with More Life