A missing boy has been found thanks to a quick-thinking police officer who commandeered a gritter lorry to track him down.
Could This Lidl Clingfilm Save You £100 This Winter?
Supermarket giant Lidl believe that their £6.99 clingfilm could save you £100 this winter by being used as a heatproof layer on windows and doors.
It's that time of year when every penny counts, with post Christmas splurges hanging over our heads and the long days before January payday stretching out before us.
With figures from energyhelpines claiming that we spend almost £17 million more on heating our homes during the winter months, Lidl claim to have a solution to keeping those energy bulls down.
Temperatures have plummeted across the UK. Picture | PA
As of next week, Lidl will be introducing a line of removable, transparent static clingfilm that can be used to add an extra layer to windows and doors, as well as wrap up food to keep it fresh.
The idea is that the clingfilm acts as an extra heat-proofing layer - turning single-glazed windows into double-glazed and triple glazed windows and therefore saving you money on your heating bills.
According to Lidl, it only takes 10 minutes to apply and there are plenty of YouTube videos around to help you get started.
These clever hacks for making your McDonald's healthy are genius!
This rare Jane Austen note is the last in circulation in England.
Your ability to keep long-distance friendships alive may depend on your gender, according to a new study.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Not Again! A New Pokemon Go Is Heading Our Way...
- Scientists Discover Over 60 New Planets And A HOT "Super Earth."
- These Are The Lovers Who Are Likely To Get Engaged On Valentine's Day
- Britain Is Going To Be Warmer Than Majorca As Temperatures Soar
- Newspaper apologises after using Baldwin SNL photo instead of Trump
- Chris Brown given restraining order over 'threat to kill' ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran
- Star Wars unveils cast for new Han Solo spin-off
- Brits 2017: Diverse nominees in the running for awards tonight
- David Cassidy reveals he has dementia after forgetting songs
- Frances Bean Cobain pays tribute to dad Kurt on his birthday