US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
Celebrities Get A Barbie Doll Transformation
A doll maker has become some what of a social sensation after he started turning celebrities into Barbie dolls. Take a look and see if you can tell the difference between the doll and the real thing…
Thanks to doll-maker and Instagram user, Cyguy83 – real name Cyrus, our favourite celebrities are being turned into life-like dolls that look so real, you might actually mistake them for the celebrity they're modelled after. Madame Tussauds, eat your heart out!
Yep, the social sensation has made dolls that are perfect replicas of the likes of Madonna, Brad Pitt, Ellen DeGeneres and national treasure, Adele.
And the world renowned stars as realistic figurines sell for up to $1,500! Woah!
Talking to WIRED, Cyrus said: "I am obsessed with creating a perfect likeness when I am making celebrity dolls."
"Sometimes I use an existing doll head mold, strip off the factory paint, and repaint it.
"Often, though, I cannot get the likeness I want with a factory head sculpt. In those cases, I will sculpt a new head myself, cast it in a mold, and go from there."
Take a look at some of his best work below...
Cool or creepy? Let us know your thoughts…
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour
- Celebrity luxury event Fyre Festival turns to 'mass chaos'
- Liam Gallagher threatens 'war' with Damon Albarn and brother Noel
- Roman Polanski film to open at Cannes film festival