This will make you feel great!
Celebrities Get A Barbie Doll Transformation
A doll maker has become some what of a social sensation after he started turning celebrities into Barbie dolls. Take a look and see if you can tell the difference between the doll and the real thing…
Thanks to doll-maker and Instagram user, Cyguy83 – real name Cyrus, our favourite celebrities are being turned into life-like dolls that look so real, you might actually mistake them for the celebrity they're modelled after. Madame Tussauds, eat your heart out!
Yep, the social sensation has made dolls that are perfect replicas of the likes of Madonna, Brad Pitt, Ellen DeGeneres and national treasure, Adele.
And the world renowned stars as realistic figurines sell for up to $1,500! Woah!
Talking to WIRED, Cyrus said: "I am obsessed with creating a perfect likeness when I am making celebrity dolls."
"Sometimes I use an existing doll head mold, strip off the factory paint, and repaint it.
"Often, though, I cannot get the likeness I want with a factory head sculpt. In those cases, I will sculpt a new head myself, cast it in a mold, and go from there."
Take a look at some of his best work below...
Cool or creepy? Let us know your thoughts…
A businesswoman has criticised an airport security guard for rifling through her luggage and having a photograph taken with one of her live lobsters.
A convenience store called Singhsbury's has changed its name after being threatened with legal action... to Morrisinghs.
A top South African athlete has been mugged at gunpoint while out on his morning run.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Hungry hackers stole $3k worth of snacks from CIA vending machines over several months
- Could dangerous toothpick crossbow craze be new fidget spinner?
- Killer whales 'chasing' Alaskan fishermen to steal catch
- People Shared Some Of The Most Bonkers Signs They've Seen On Their Travels!
- You'll Soon Be Able To Go For A Swim 115 Feet In The Air
- 'Kill Jay Z'? The king is back, but different
- Iggy Azalea and Demi Lovato hit back after Halsey comments
- Paddington bear author Michael Bond dies aged 91
- Michelle Rodriguez threatens to leave Fast and Furious franchise over limited female roles
- Miranda Kerr forced to hand over $8m worth of jewellery