The "dab" dance is a phenomenon that has caught on around the world.
Dating App Lets You Meet People At The Bar BEFORE You Even Get There!
It's a well practiced dating technique adopted by many singletons all over the world: If you're looking to hook up, head to a bar.
However, it's always a little disappointing when you turn up and there's hardly anyone else there, or even how sometimes the girl-boy ratio isn't in your favour.
Well now with the new dating app Weepo, you can check out who's in the bar before you get there, meaning that if the male-to-female ratio isn't what you're looking for, then you can decide before heading out if that's the destination for you.
Picture | Weepo
The app shows you who else on the app is going to the same venue therefore giving you some idea as to what the vibes will be like when you get there.
Once you've found the right venue for you, you can swipe through other app users, rather like Tinder.
If two users match then they can chat on Weepo, knowing that they will meet up at the venue later on.
Mr Roy Lugasi, co-founder of Weepo, told The New York Post: 'With all those other apps, you have to go through a conversation where it takes two or three days to meet up.
'With this app, you're practically guaranteed to meet somebody tonight.'
What's the downside you ask? Well, if a user decides that they don't like the person they are chatting to on the app, they will still have to see that person at the same bar... awkward.
A missing boy has been found thanks to a quick-thinking police officer who commandeered a gritter lorry to track him down.
These clever hacks for making your McDonald's healthy are genius!
This rare Jane Austen note is the last in circulation in England.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Men and women 'need different things' to keep friendships alive
- Not Again! A New Pokemon Go Is Heading Our Way...
- Scientists Discover Over 60 New Planets And A HOT "Super Earth."
- These Are The Lovers Who Are Likely To Get Engaged On Valentine's Day
- Britain Is Going To Be Warmer Than Majorca As Temperatures Soar
- Brit Awards honour David Bowie with best male solo artist and best album gongs
- The Jungle Book: Animating an Oscar favourite
- Logan stars Hugh Jackman and Sir Patrick Stewart bid 'au-revoir' to their superhero characters
- Chris Brown given restraining order over 'threat to kill' ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran
- Star Wars unveils cast for new Han Solo spin-off