A bovine visitor took a fancy to a neighbourhood swimming pool and couldn't resist an early morning dip.
10 Things You Should DEFINITELY Know When Dating A Capricorn
Here's a little heads-up on that Capricorn you've been eyeing up over the last few days. They can be hard work, but they're definitely worth the effort!
1. Capricorns LOVE to work. Now don't get us wrong, we big fans of ambition, but we're not not going to be happy if our other half turns up late to dinner plans because they're busy putting in extra hours at the office.
2. Both male and female Capricorns are emotional in love, but only deep deep down. Like our favourite chocolate caramels with their gooey cores, they come with hard outer shells and soft centres.
3. Incredibly ambitious, this particular Zodiac sing have a drive to make it right to the top of their career. What's more, they're DETERMINED to be successful… and who can fault them for that?
4. Capricorns take a while to trust a partner, but once they do learn to confide in you, you'll become their whole world.
5. Capricorns have a tendency to become dictatorial. However, word of warning, despite this being useful in the workplace, it may well affect your love-life.
6. Despite being initially distrusting, Capricorn’s are extremely loyal and faithful to the right person.
7. Capricorn’s tend to be in a perpetual state of melancholy… our top tip? Getting them to laugh will break down these barriers!
8. They TOTALLY love gifts, but ONLY sensible and well-thought through gifts. Not too expensive but definitely not too cheap! Similarly, they love high class/intellectual dates to interesting places.
9. Word of warning, Capricorns can sometimes seem condescending, but they really love an intellectual discussion with an equal.
10. Last but not least, Capricorn fellas do prefer a great reality to a crazy dream. Make sure you respect their ambition and direction.
Johanna Quaas is 90 years old and officially the world's oldest gymnast according to the The Guinness Book Of Records.
If you're trapped in the house with a stressed out A-Level student right now, here is the essential advice they need to know...
Supermarket giant Lidl believe that their £6.99 clingfilm could save you £100 this winter by being used as a heatproof layer on windows and doors.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Sir Paul McCartney steps up bid to reclaim Beatles song rights
- Bollywood actor Salman Khan cleared of gun charge over hunting trip
- Poor Michelle Keegan! Star Gets Roasted For Innocent 'Tina And Bobby' Gaffe
- Jamiroquai tease comeback with sample of first album in seven years
- Loving director Jeff Nichols 'desperate for equality'