Watch the incredible moment the pair cross the finish line together.
Dick Van Dyke, 90, Sings For Fans Outside Walt Disney's Childhood Home
He's still got it!
There must be something in the water: first the Queen proves that she still has a fantastic sense of humour at 90 and now Dick Van Dyke is proving that he's still got it, also aged 90.
The supercalifragilisticexpialidocious actor entertained fans outside the childhood home of Walt Disney in Chicago with a trip down memory lane as he sang 'Let's Go Fly A Kite' from Disney's Mary Poppins.
The video was posted on Facebook by Nicolas DeGrazia who said: 'So this just happened.
"He marches out on steps of Walt Disney's birthplace on N. Tripp in Chicago and says "Hi! I'm what's left of Dick Van Dyke!" Then he bursts out laughing. The guy is 90 years old and running around and skipping with a huge smile on his face!"
Wearing a blue suit, the beloved actor was accompanied by his wife, Arlene Van Dyke, 44.
This isn't the first time that Dick Van Dyke has pleased fans with a spontaneous spot of singing. Remember the Mary Poppins flash mob? Watch it here!
Woolies could be returning to your local high street soon!
That could've been tragic
Fossilised dinosaur eggs from 70 million years ago have been unearthed on a building site in China.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Winter Returns As Temperatures Set To Plummet At The End Of April
- Mystery surrounds treasure trove of gold coins hidden in piano in Shropshire
- Divorced deacon chosen for popular Austria hermit job
- Labour MP defends Black Sabbath-inspired band Dream Troll after Nazi claim
- The Toy Of The 90's Is Back! And No We're Not Talking About Furbies...
- Sir Elton John struck down by 'potentially deadly' infection
- Mel B lawyers accuse husband Belafonte of inviting killer into family home
- Will Smith to headline Blackpool Livewire Festival with DJ Jazzy Jeff
- Work has begun on FOUR sequels to Avatar, James Cameron reveals dates
- Erin Moran, who played Joanie Cunningham in Happy Days, dies aged 56