Cheeky tot, Iris Wronka stole the show while appearing on ITV News alongside her older brother George and her mother Lucy during the lunchtime bulletin.
Dick Van Dyke, 90, Sings For Fans Outside Walt Disney's Childhood Home
He's still got it!
There must be something in the water: first the Queen proves that she still has a fantastic sense of humour at 90 and now Dick Van Dyke is proving that he's still got it, also aged 90.
The supercalifragilisticexpialidocious actor entertained fans outside the childhood home of Walt Disney in Chicago with a trip down memory lane as he sang 'Let's Go Fly A Kite' from Disney's Mary Poppins.
The video was posted on Facebook by Nicolas DeGrazia who said: 'So this just happened.
"He marches out on steps of Walt Disney's birthplace on N. Tripp in Chicago and says "Hi! I'm what's left of Dick Van Dyke!" Then he bursts out laughing. The guy is 90 years old and running around and skipping with a huge smile on his face!"
Wearing a blue suit, the beloved actor was accompanied by his wife, Arlene Van Dyke, 44.
This isn't the first time that Dick Van Dyke has pleased fans with a spontaneous spot of singing. Remember the Mary Poppins flash mob? Watch it here!
A teenager who went viral on Twitter when he was filmed dancing the Macarena on a Saudi Arabian street has been arrested.
Whoever thought of this deserves a promotion.
A rare white koala has been born at Australia Zoo in Queensland - and the search is on for a perfect name.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- NASA praises young British boy's 'great' rocket design
- WATCH: Adorable Moment Teen Owl Gets The 'Hoots' For A Giant Statue
- Woman finds diamond engagement ring on carrot after 13 years
- Man 'lucky to survive' after shooting himself in heart with nail gun
- Martine McCutcheon's Cheesy Acting Past Resurfaces...
- The Rock crumbles as Mark Wahlberg earns best-paid actor title
- Morrissey announces new album Low In High School
- Foo Fighters turn to 'Brit pop' producer for new album Concrete and Gold
- Bradley Walsh rumoured to play Doctor Who sidekick
- Sense8: Porn site offers to pick up Netflix's cancelled LGBTQ show