Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
Disney Princesses Look Glam At Any Age…And Here's The Pics To Prove It!
Ever wondered what happened at the end of your favourite Disney movie? One artist obviously thought about that question A LOT because he's reimagined Disney Princesses at their current ages…wrinkles and all! Here are the results…
These gorgeous illustrations by artist Isaac Areas show what Disney Princesses would like if they aged like the rest of us. Many Princesses like Mulan, Belle and Ariel were just teenagers in the original movies, but now they're well into womanhood…and looking fab!
Mulan was 16-years-old in the original 1998 movie, so she'd be 33-years-old today. Pocahontas would be 38 (and probably still singing about the 'Colours of the Wind', and Jasmine from 'Aladdin' would have reached 38 too.
Belle from 'Beauty and the Beast' would be 41 and Ariel would be 42! We wonder if Flounder is still alive and errr, flapping?
Amazingly, Aurora from 'Sleeping Beauty' would be 72-years-old, Cinderella would be 84 and Snow White would be 92-years-old. Yep, that's 92!
Can you believe 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarves' was made in 1937…minds blown.
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Scientists believe a tiny eight-legged creature will be the last surviving life form on Earth and could survive catastrophes including a massive asteroid impact.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- Bear raids fridge and cupboards after breaking into Colorado home
- Dick Van Dyke sorry for 'most atrocious Cockney accent' in Mary Poppins
- Ed Sheeran's promoter and two MPs demand Viagogo answers
- Linkin Park lead singer Chester Bennington dies in apparent suicide
- Madame Tussauds denies Beyonce waxwork 'whitewashing' claims
- OJ Simpson prepares for parole bid in the US