A former Argos security guard has ended the 22-year rule of the president of Gambia in a shock election victory.
Dog Accidentally Runs Half-Marathon And Rules the Race!
Meet the competitive canine with a penchant for racing!
If we accidentally ran a half-marathon we'd… no wait, scrap that, because seeing as we find it a battle simply getting out of bed in the morning, there's NO WAY we could run 13.1 miles without realising!
But then again, we're not a dog.
Ludivine the bloodhound is though, and that that's exactly what happened when the two-and-a-half-year-old pooch snuck out of his owner's yard in Alabama and decided to stretch his legs.
Our right to privacy is about to get a lot more complicated.
Construction of a life-size replica of the Titanic has begun at a Mediterranean-themed attraction in China.
This poll uncovered who Brits feel would make the best celebs to work with and the worst!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink
- These Are The 25 Meals 11-Year-Olds Should Be Able To Cook!
- 'My Baby's Got A What?' The Moment Mum Discovers She Didn't Have The Baby She Was Expecting!
- This Waiter Got The Tip Of A Lifetime After A Moved Customer Heard His Story
- Check Out The iMirror! Is This Apple's New Product?
- Amy Schumer set to star in live-action Barbie film
- Major Tim Peake and Eddie Redmayne honoured by the Queen
- Fawlty Towers star Andrew Sachs 'did not recognise Manuel' due to dementia
- Phil Collins sued by ex-wife over claims made in autobiography
- Jamie Oliver baffled by reaction to daughters watching son's birth