An absent-minded teenager has been reunited with his car three days after forgetting where he had parked it.
Dog Accidentally Runs Half-Marathon And Rules the Race!
Meet the competitive canine with a penchant for racing!
If we accidentally ran a half-marathon we'd… no wait, scrap that, because seeing as we find it a battle simply getting out of bed in the morning, there's NO WAY we could run 13.1 miles without realising!
But then again, we're not a dog.
Ludivine the bloodhound is though, and that that's exactly what happened when the two-and-a-half-year-old pooch snuck out of his owner's yard in Alabama and decided to stretch his legs.
Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- 'Indestructible' eight-legged tardigrade will easily outlive humans
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder