The remains of a mysterious sea creature have washed up on the shore of the Philippines.
A Year After The Dress, No-One Can Tell What Colour This Jacket Is!
Is it blue and white? Or black and brown?
It’s been over a year since THAT dress took over the internet, dividing the nation on it’s colour! Now there’s a new piece of clothing confusing us.
Originally posted on Tumblr, the Adidas jacket seems to appear different colours to different people, with some claiming to see a black jacket with brown stripes, and others seeing the colours as light blue and white.
Is it blue and white? Black and brown? Some are even suggesting green and gold?
MY JACKET I BOUGHT IS SO CUTE pic.twitter.com/WpD1FXNK89— mariam (@ZAYNSMlND) 24 February 2016
Everyone seems to see it differently!
After last year's Dress debate, scientists found that the brains of those who saw it as white and gold were working extra hard than the ones that weren’t.
We’re not sure ‘The Jacket’ will reach that extreme… yet! What do you see?
Police have found "thousands" of cannabis plants, valued at more than £1m, in an underground nuclear bunker built during the 1980s.
As Storm Doris blows us all away here are some people who saw the funny side...
The "dab" dance is a phenomenon that has caught on around the world.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Police officer commandeers gritter lorry to find missing boy
- McDonald's Workers Share Tips On How Get The Freshest And Cheapest Food!
- There Is ONE Rare Fiver Worth £50k Left In Circulation In The UK - Could It Be Yours?
- Men and women 'need different things' to keep friendships alive
- Not Again! A New Pokemon Go Is Heading Our Way...
- Emma Thompson 'too sad' to do Love Actually sequel without Alan Rickman
- Ant And Dec Are In Talks To Bring Back SM:tv LIVE For Its 20th Anniversary!
- Beyonce to miss Coachella festival 'on doctors' advice'
- Oscars 2017: Which celebrities will kick off?
- Guess who's back? Eminem to headline Reading and Leeds festivals