Critics are outraged by the artwork on the new £10 note in which Jane Austen's portrait appears airbrushed.
Would YOU Live In The Real Life Dursley's Family Home? Well Now You Actually Can!
You may call yourself a true Harry Potter fan, but would you REALLY sleep in the cupboard under the stairs?
The three bedroom property in Bracknell which has gone on the market for £475,000, will no doubt delight superfans who want to live the 'Harry Potter' lifestyle for real.
It might sound odd to dream about living in a 'cupboard under the stairs', but for fans of J.K. Rowling's iconic book series will no doubt be over the moon to discover that they can now purchase the real-life Number Four Privet Drive.
Martins Heron, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 is instantly recognisable to those in the know as the house that Harry's Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia and cousin Dudley resided in in the film franchise.
The property, advertised by Chancellors estate agents is listed as being situated in "a quiet cul-de-sac", just 0.2 miles from Martin Heron railway.
Fans who aren't in the position to fork out almost half a million for a new home however, shouldn't fret too much as they can still visit the Warner Bros version in Watford...and sip a butter beer whilst they're there!
Forget about the blue and black or gold and white dress because the lake or wall debate is back to stress us out.
A sinkhole has opened up in front of Donald Trump's Florida beachside estate, Mar-a-Lago.
We're finally getting treated to some sun this week as temperatures are set to rise above 25 degrees!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The 2017 Supermarket Of The Year Has Been Revealed! And It's Surprising...
- Dutch king reveals double life as an airline pilot for KLM
- Land Rover sinks in sand at New Jersey beach 'as driver tries to take photos'
- Huge bee swarm sparks rush-hour standstill in southeast London
- Tropical Air Is Coming Our Way As The UK Is Set To Be As Hot AS GREECE!
- Ariana Grande cancels UK shows after Manchester Arena terror attack
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o Twitter joke turns into crime caper film deal
- Tin Star: Tim Roth drunk, angry and seeking revenge in new series
- Morrissey criticises 'bullet-proof bubble' May over Manchester concert attack
- Tom Cruise confirms Top Gun 2 to take flight next year