After posting an advert in his local newspaper asking for a job to "save me from dying of boredom", pensioner Joe has been inundated with job offers!
Would YOU Live In The Real Life Dursley's Family Home? Well Now You Actually Can!
You may call yourself a true Harry Potter fan, but would you REALLY sleep in the cupboard under the stairs?
The three bedroom property in Bracknell which has gone on the market for £475,000, will no doubt delight superfans who want to live the 'Harry Potter' lifestyle for real.
It might sound odd to dream about living in a 'cupboard under the stairs', but for fans of J.K. Rowling's iconic book series will no doubt be over the moon to discover that they can now purchase the real-life Number Four Privet Drive.
Martins Heron, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 is instantly recognisable to those in the know as the house that Harry's Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia and cousin Dudley resided in in the film franchise.
The property, advertised by Chancellors estate agents is listed as being situated in "a quiet cul-de-sac", just 0.2 miles from Martin Heron railway.
Fans who aren't in the position to fork out almost half a million for a new home however, shouldn't fret too much as they can still visit the Warner Bros version in Watford...and sip a butter beer whilst they're there!
A former Argos security guard has ended the 22-year rule of the president of Gambia in a shock election victory.
Our right to privacy is about to get a lot more complicated.
Construction of a life-size replica of the Titanic has begun at a Mediterranean-themed attraction in China.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The Celebs People Would Most And LEAST Like As House Mates Have Been Revealed...
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink
- These Are The 25 Meals 11-Year-Olds Should Be Able To Cook!
- 'My Baby's Got A What?' The Moment Mum Discovers She Didn't Have The Baby She Was Expecting!
- This Waiter Got The Tip Of A Lifetime After A Moved Customer Heard His Story
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt 'took a risk' portraying Snowden
- Bob Dylan wants speech read at Nobel ceremony that he won't attend
- 'Golden backside' and £20,000 in pennies among Turner Prize contenders
- Baldwin offers to 'stop' SNL skit in exchange for Trump's tax returns
- Last Tango In Paris rape scene confession sparks Hollywood backlash