This will make you feel great!
Would YOU Live In The Real Life Dursley's Family Home? Well Now You Actually Can!
You may call yourself a true Harry Potter fan, but would you REALLY sleep in the cupboard under the stairs?
The three bedroom property in Bracknell which has gone on the market for £475,000, will no doubt delight superfans who want to live the 'Harry Potter' lifestyle for real.
It might sound odd to dream about living in a 'cupboard under the stairs', but for fans of J.K. Rowling's iconic book series will no doubt be over the moon to discover that they can now purchase the real-life Number Four Privet Drive.
Martins Heron, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 is instantly recognisable to those in the know as the house that Harry's Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia and cousin Dudley resided in in the film franchise.
The property, advertised by Chancellors estate agents is listed as being situated in "a quiet cul-de-sac", just 0.2 miles from Martin Heron railway.
Fans who aren't in the position to fork out almost half a million for a new home however, shouldn't fret too much as they can still visit the Warner Bros version in Watford...and sip a butter beer whilst they're there!
A businesswoman has criticised an airport security guard for rifling through her luggage and having a photograph taken with one of her live lobsters.
A convenience store called Singhsbury's has changed its name after being threatened with legal action... to Morrisinghs.
A top South African athlete has been mugged at gunpoint while out on his morning run.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Hungry hackers stole $3k worth of snacks from CIA vending machines over several months
- Could dangerous toothpick crossbow craze be new fidget spinner?
- Killer whales 'chasing' Alaskan fishermen to steal catch
- People Shared Some Of The Most Bonkers Signs They've Seen On Their Travels!
- You'll Soon Be Able To Go For A Swim 115 Feet In The Air
- 'Kill Jay Z'? The king is back, but different
- Iggy Azalea and Demi Lovato hit back after Halsey comments
- Paddington bear author Michael Bond dies aged 91
- Michelle Rodriguez threatens to leave Fast and Furious franchise over limited female roles
- Miranda Kerr forced to hand over $8m worth of jewellery