US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
Would YOU Live In The Real Life Dursley's Family Home? Well Now You Actually Can!
You may call yourself a true Harry Potter fan, but would you REALLY sleep in the cupboard under the stairs?
The three bedroom property in Bracknell which has gone on the market for £475,000, will no doubt delight superfans who want to live the 'Harry Potter' lifestyle for real.
It might sound odd to dream about living in a 'cupboard under the stairs', but for fans of J.K. Rowling's iconic book series will no doubt be over the moon to discover that they can now purchase the real-life Number Four Privet Drive.
Martins Heron, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 is instantly recognisable to those in the know as the house that Harry's Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia and cousin Dudley resided in in the film franchise.
The property, advertised by Chancellors estate agents is listed as being situated in "a quiet cul-de-sac", just 0.2 miles from Martin Heron railway.
Fans who aren't in the position to fork out almost half a million for a new home however, shouldn't fret too much as they can still visit the Warner Bros version in Watford...and sip a butter beer whilst they're there!
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Godfather cast reunites for 'emotional' 45th anniversary
- Election artist Cornelia Parker sees role more like 'court fool'
- Hollywood writers' strike set to disrupt TV and film production
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour