US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
eBay Seller Makes Over £60,000 After Selling RARE £5 Note
When is a fiver not a fiver? When it's a rare polymer £5 note worth far more than it's original value. Boom!
Ever since the new polymer £5 notes came into circulation, a story about a rare fiver is never far from the headlines. It's easy enough to ignore these stories because after all, it's never going to happen to you, right?
Well, if this eBay seller's story is anything to go by then maybe you'll want to continue keeping a beady eye out for one that could make you thousands.
Picture | eBay
Seller Piotr Sobczuk from Telford, Shropshire, found the £5 note in his pocket and decided to try his luck and put it on the auction website.
Despite originally listing it for £1, the fiver attracted over 100 bids on the money and eventually sold for £60,100!
It had the serial number AA01 4444, which means it was one of the first to be printed and therefore valuable for a collector.
He listed the note on eBay this weekend and it sold on Sunday morning. The auction site - who take a percentage of the profits on every sale - will also take more than £250 in fees.
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Silence Of The Lambs director Jonathan Demme dies aged 73
- Madonna lashes out against unauthorised biopic Blond Ambition
- Jurassic Park: Jeff Goldblum reprises role in sequel
- Star Wars and Indiana Jones release dates revealed
- Cannes 2017: Is Will Smith fit to judge at world's most prestigious festival?