The asteroid is due to pass us tonight in what has been labeled 'the fourth close shave of the year'.
This Elderly Couple In Their 70's Partied At A Nightclub 'Til 5AM!
We can barley stay up past midnight these days, but this sprightly pair were wide awake as they partied with ravers until the early hours.
"A couple that raves together STAYS together!"seems to be the motto for an elderly couple were spotted partying away with people half their age at infamous nightclub, Fabric.
Understandably, party-goers were a little shocked to see the pensioners throwing some shapes on the dance floor at the venue's weekly night named, er, 'Wet Yourself'.
Giving the youngsters a run for their money, the spritely pair partied at the underground techno night until 5am after arriving when the doors opened at 10pm - just ONE HOUR before closing time.
What's more the couple were knocking back tequila shots before switching to a good ol' cuppa towards the end of the night.
Aww, bless 'em.
The Polish couple, originally from Warsaw, were reportedly visiting relatives nearby, but wanted to sample London's nightlife before returning home, and snapped up tickets after seeing an advert for the nightclub in a Polish newspaper.
Dj Hansen told The Evening Standard: "I was downstairs just opening and I saw her on her crutches going slowly down the stairs. I thought they were lost. They didn't speak English really.
"I thought they were maybe relatives of someone from the club, but then I spoke to the people on the door and they said they had tickets. I ran down to welcome them to the club, I said 'it's amazing you're here' and gave them a drink."
Let's hope we're as fun as they are when we grow old.
This is such a heartwarming story of two people who were first brought together in tragic circumstances.
This Zara coat has had a revamp and now you'll want it even more.
We didn't realise we wanted a gin and tonic Easter egg this badly until now!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Would You Pay £2,000 For This Handbag?
- It's Time To Spring Forward! Here's What You Need To Know About The Changing Clocks
- Snake on a plane! Passenger leaves reptile behind after Alaska flight
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- The Best Place To Live In The UK Has Been Revealed! Did Your Town Make The Cut?
- Has Kendrick Lamar just hinted at a new album?
- Loving director Jeff Nichols plans new indie film festival
- James Corden says Westminster attack 'will not divide' London as other stars share tributes
- Deadpool 2: Michael Shannon front-runner to play Cable
- Eurovision: Ukraine bans Russian singer over Crimea visit