US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
This Elderly Couple In Their 70's Partied At A Nightclub 'Til 5AM!
We can barley stay up past midnight these days, but this sprightly pair were wide awake as they partied with ravers until the early hours.
"A couple that raves together STAYS together!"seems to be the motto for an elderly couple were spotted partying away with people half their age at infamous nightclub, Fabric.
Understandably, party-goers were a little shocked to see the pensioners throwing some shapes on the dance floor at the venue's weekly night named, er, 'Wet Yourself'.
Giving the youngsters a run for their money, the spritely pair partied at the underground techno night until 5am after arriving when the doors opened at 10pm - just ONE HOUR before closing time.
What's more the couple were knocking back tequila shots before switching to a good ol' cuppa towards the end of the night.
Aww, bless 'em.
The Polish couple, originally from Warsaw, were reportedly visiting relatives nearby, but wanted to sample London's nightlife before returning home, and snapped up tickets after seeing an advert for the nightclub in a Polish newspaper.
Dj Hansen told The Evening Standard: "I was downstairs just opening and I saw her on her crutches going slowly down the stairs. I thought they were lost. They didn't speak English really.
"I thought they were maybe relatives of someone from the club, but then I spoke to the people on the door and they said they had tickets. I ran down to welcome them to the club, I said 'it's amazing you're here' and gave them a drink."
Let's hope we're as fun as they are when we grow old.
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour
- Celebrity luxury event Fyre Festival turns to 'mass chaos'
- Liam Gallagher threatens 'war' with Damon Albarn and brother Noel
- Roman Polanski film to open at Cannes film festival