A former Argos security guard has ended the 22-year rule of the president of Gambia in a shock election victory.
This Elderly Couple In Their 70's Partied At A Nightclub 'Til 5AM!
We can barley stay up past midnight these days, but this sprightly pair were wide awake as they partied with ravers until the early hours.
"A couple that raves together STAYS together!"seems to be the motto for an elderly couple were spotted partying away with people half their age at infamous nightclub, Fabric.
Understandably, party-goers were a little shocked to see the pensioners throwing some shapes on the dance floor at the venue's weekly night named, er, 'Wet Yourself'.
Giving the youngsters a run for their money, the spritely pair partied at the underground techno night until 5am after arriving when the doors opened at 10pm - just ONE HOUR before closing time.
What's more the couple were knocking back tequila shots before switching to a good ol' cuppa towards the end of the night.
Aww, bless 'em.
The Polish couple, originally from Warsaw, were reportedly visiting relatives nearby, but wanted to sample London's nightlife before returning home, and snapped up tickets after seeing an advert for the nightclub in a Polish newspaper.
Dj Hansen told The Evening Standard: "I was downstairs just opening and I saw her on her crutches going slowly down the stairs. I thought they were lost. They didn't speak English really.
"I thought they were maybe relatives of someone from the club, but then I spoke to the people on the door and they said they had tickets. I ran down to welcome them to the club, I said 'it's amazing you're here' and gave them a drink."
Let's hope we're as fun as they are when we grow old.
Our right to privacy is about to get a lot more complicated.
Construction of a life-size replica of the Titanic has begun at a Mediterranean-themed attraction in China.
This poll uncovered who Brits feel would make the best celebs to work with and the worst!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink
- These Are The 25 Meals 11-Year-Olds Should Be Able To Cook!
- 'My Baby's Got A What?' The Moment Mum Discovers She Didn't Have The Baby She Was Expecting!
- This Waiter Got The Tip Of A Lifetime After A Moved Customer Heard His Story
- Check Out The iMirror! Is This Apple's New Product?
- Amy Schumer set to star in live-action Barbie film
- Major Tim Peake and Eddie Redmayne honoured by the Queen
- Fawlty Towers star Andrew Sachs 'did not recognise Manuel' due to dementia
- Phil Collins sued by ex-wife over claims made in autobiography
- Jamie Oliver baffled by reaction to daughters watching son's birth