An absent-minded teenager has been reunited with his car three days after forgetting where he had parked it.
Oxford English Dictionary's Word Of The Year... Isn't A Word At All!
It's that time of year again when he most used word of 2015 is revealed... and it's not what we expected!
In case you missed it, the Oxford Dictionary Word of the Year is the 'tears of joy' emoji.
Yep, that's right, the word of the year isn't even a word. So, why was it chosen?
Emojis (the plural can be emoji or emojis) have been around since the late 90s but they went through a phase of being super uncool. However, it's been 2015 that has brought the emoji back.
This year Oxford University Press partnered with SwiftKey to explore how many times people used certain emojis and what emoji was used the most globally. And it looks like 2015 had us crying with laughter.
The study found that the tears of joy emoji made up 20% of all the emojis used in the UK in 2015, and 17% of those in the US.
Well, well, who'd've thought it eh?
Read more: Can You Guess The Movie From These Emojis?
Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- 'Indestructible' eight-legged tardigrade will easily outlive humans
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- Venice 2017: Strong line-up to jump start awards season
- Madonna wins damages from MailOnline for 'serious invasion of privacy'
- Mercury Prize: Ed Sheeran faces acts including Stormzy and The xx for album award
- Justin Bieber hits photographer with pick-up truck in Beverly Hills
- James Bond is dead, long live the Kingsman!