We've picked some the world's most convincing waxworks and put them next to the real thing in an attempt to bring you our hardest quiz yet. How will you fare?
Everybody needs a tie for a pillow
A tie has been invented in Japan that can also be used as an inflatable pillow.
The 'Nemuri Tie' can be inflated into a handy head-rest by someone blowing into a hidden air vent, which is positioned on the reverse of the garment.
The inflatable part of the 'Sleep Tie', its translation into English, can be easily removed to appear like any other.
According to the Asahi newspaper it will cost around £20 and is reportedly made out of silk and micro fibres to keep people cool in the summer.
Chocolate fans we have some devastating news for you. Some of the nation's best loved packs of choc are shrinking in size.
The asteroid is due to pass us tonight in what has been labeled 'the fourth close shave of the year'.
This is such a heartwarming story of two people who were first brought together in tragic circumstances.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The Coat That EVERYBODY Had Last Year Has Had A Revamp!
- All Our Easter Dreams Have Been Answered Thanks To This G&T Easter Egg
- Would You Pay £2,000 For This Handbag?
- It's Time To Spring Forward! Here's What You Need To Know About The Changing Clocks
- Snake on a plane! Passenger leaves reptile behind after Alaska flight