Police have found "thousands" of cannabis plants, valued at more than £1m, in an underground nuclear bunker built during the 1980s.
Everybody needs a tie for a pillow
A tie has been invented in Japan that can also be used as an inflatable pillow.
The 'Nemuri Tie' can be inflated into a handy head-rest by someone blowing into a hidden air vent, which is positioned on the reverse of the garment.
The inflatable part of the 'Sleep Tie', its translation into English, can be easily removed to appear like any other.
According to the Asahi newspaper it will cost around £20 and is reportedly made out of silk and micro fibres to keep people cool in the summer.
As Storm Doris blows us all away here are some people who saw the funny side...
The "dab" dance is a phenomenon that has caught on around the world.
A missing boy has been found thanks to a quick-thinking police officer who commandeered a gritter lorry to track him down.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- McDonald's Workers Share Tips On How Get The Freshest And Cheapest Food!
- There Is ONE Rare Fiver Worth £50k Left In Circulation In The UK - Could It Be Yours?
- Men and women 'need different things' to keep friendships alive
- Not Again! A New Pokemon Go Is Heading Our Way...
- Scientists Discover Over 60 New Planets And A HOT "Super Earth."
- Beyonce to miss Coachella festival 'on doctors' advice'
- Oscars 2017: Which celebrities will kick off?
- Guess who's back? Eminem to headline Reading and Leeds festivals
- Corrie In Crisis! Storm Doris Forces Coronation Street Filming To Stop
- Simon Cowell's security guard 'on the loo' during £1m raid on X Factor supremo's home