A top South African athlete has been mugged at gunpoint while out on his morning run.
Everybody needs a tie for a pillow
A tie has been invented in Japan that can also be used as an inflatable pillow.
The 'Nemuri Tie' can be inflated into a handy head-rest by someone blowing into a hidden air vent, which is positioned on the reverse of the garment.
The inflatable part of the 'Sleep Tie', its translation into English, can be easily removed to appear like any other.
According to the Asahi newspaper it will cost around £20 and is reportedly made out of silk and micro fibres to keep people cool in the summer.
The CIA has admitted it was penetrated by an insider network - of hi-tech snack thieves.
Parents in China are calling for the latest toy craze - miniature crossbows that shoot toothpicks - to be banned.
Alaskan fisherman say they are being "chased out" of the Bering Sea by pods of killer whales which are stripping their lines of fish.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- People Shared Some Of The Most Bonkers Signs They've Seen On Their Travels!
- You'll Soon Be Able To Go For A Swim 115 Feet In The Air
- Have You Seen The Weird New Video Challenge Sweeping The Internet?
- Can You Tell Which Famous Actress This Mum Resembles?
- 118-year-old painting by Brit explorer Dr Edward Wilson discovered in Antarctica