She had the most bizarre Midsomer Murders death ever.
Everybody needs a tie for a pillow
A tie has been invented in Japan that can also be used as an inflatable pillow.
The 'Nemuri Tie' can be inflated into a handy head-rest by someone blowing into a hidden air vent, which is positioned on the reverse of the garment.
The inflatable part of the 'Sleep Tie', its translation into English, can be easily removed to appear like any other.
According to the Asahi newspaper it will cost around £20 and is reportedly made out of silk and micro fibres to keep people cool in the summer.
Scientists have figured out how goldfish produce alcohol to survive when trapped beneath the icy surfaces of frozen lakes and ponds.
A 100-year-old fruit cake has been found in the oldest building in Antarctica and those who discovered it think it looks fresh.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Jurassic crocodile named after late Motorhead frontman Lemmy
- This Foot-Long Sausage Roll Is A Game Changer!
- 'Faith Runner' Samir Singh collapses 36km short of 10,000km goal
- 'Meat-eating' sea lice blamed as paddle leaves Melbourne teen bloodied
- Family moves in with lions and monkeys after buying zoo in Wales