Now here's something you can really stick your teeth into.
Everybody needs a tie for a pillow
A tie has been invented in Japan that can also be used as an inflatable pillow.
The 'Nemuri Tie' can be inflated into a handy head-rest by someone blowing into a hidden air vent, which is positioned on the reverse of the garment.
The inflatable part of the 'Sleep Tie', its translation into English, can be easily removed to appear like any other.
According to the Asahi newspaper it will cost around £20 and is reportedly made out of silk and micro fibres to keep people cool in the summer.
A Canadian zoo has opened an investigation into the “devastating” drowning of seven of its penguins.
People with £5 notes in their pockets are being urged to check them carefully, in case they could fetch thousands of pounds more.
After posting an advert in his local newspaper asking for a job to "save me from dying of boredom", pensioner Joe has been inundated with job offers!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Former Argos security guard elected Gambia president
- This List Shows EVERYONE Who Can See Your ENTIRE Internet History
- Life-size replica 'Titanic' being built in China
- The Celebs People Would Most And LEAST Like As House Mates Have Been Revealed...
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink