This will make you feel great!
'Expecting child' option on Facebook
Users on Facebook can now add 'expecting child' to their profile information.
The option is available in the Friends and Family section of a your profile information and you can also add a due date and name, though no actual profile or page is created for the child.
Bizarrely, at the present time, it's even possible to add a current user as the child you are expecting, contrary to policy.
Under regulations Facebook advise that only children over 13 should have an active profile so it's likely the glitch will be fixed shortly.
So as well as being able to list your mum, dad, brothers, sisters and cousins etc. you can now let the world know that you have a baby on the way without constant status updates.
A businesswoman has criticised an airport security guard for rifling through her luggage and having a photograph taken with one of her live lobsters.
A convenience store called Singhsbury's has changed its name after being threatened with legal action... to Morrisinghs.
A top South African athlete has been mugged at gunpoint while out on his morning run.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Hungry hackers stole $3k worth of snacks from CIA vending machines over several months
- Could dangerous toothpick crossbow craze be new fidget spinner?
- Killer whales 'chasing' Alaskan fishermen to steal catch
- People Shared Some Of The Most Bonkers Signs They've Seen On Their Travels!
- You'll Soon Be Able To Go For A Swim 115 Feet In The Air
- 'Kill Jay Z'? The king is back, but different
- Iggy Azalea and Demi Lovato hit back after Halsey comments
- Paddington bear author Michael Bond dies aged 91
- Michelle Rodriguez threatens to leave Fast and Furious franchise over limited female roles
- Miranda Kerr forced to hand over $8m worth of jewellery