A former Argos security guard has ended the 22-year rule of the president of Gambia in a shock election victory.
'Expecting child' option on Facebook
Users on Facebook can now add 'expecting child' to their profile information.
The option is available in the Friends and Family section of a your profile information and you can also add a due date and name, though no actual profile or page is created for the child.
Bizarrely, at the present time, it's even possible to add a current user as the child you are expecting, contrary to policy.
Under regulations Facebook advise that only children over 13 should have an active profile so it's likely the glitch will be fixed shortly.
So as well as being able to list your mum, dad, brothers, sisters and cousins etc. you can now let the world know that you have a baby on the way without constant status updates.
Our right to privacy is about to get a lot more complicated.
Construction of a life-size replica of the Titanic has begun at a Mediterranean-themed attraction in China.
This poll uncovered who Brits feel would make the best celebs to work with and the worst!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink
- These Are The 25 Meals 11-Year-Olds Should Be Able To Cook!
- 'My Baby's Got A What?' The Moment Mum Discovers She Didn't Have The Baby She Was Expecting!
- This Waiter Got The Tip Of A Lifetime After A Moved Customer Heard His Story
- Check Out The iMirror! Is This Apple's New Product?
- Major Tim Peake and Eddie Redmayne honoured by the Queen
- Fawlty Towers star Andrew Sachs 'did not recognise Manuel' due to dementia
- Phil Collins sued by ex-wife over claims made in autobiography
- Jamie Oliver baffled by reaction to daughters watching son's birth
- Duran Duran lose 'ugly' court battle over US song copyright