Cheeky tot, Iris Wronka stole the show while appearing on ITV News alongside her older brother George and her mother Lucy during the lunchtime bulletin.
'Expecting child' option on Facebook
Users on Facebook can now add 'expecting child' to their profile information.
The option is available in the Friends and Family section of a your profile information and you can also add a due date and name, though no actual profile or page is created for the child.
Bizarrely, at the present time, it's even possible to add a current user as the child you are expecting, contrary to policy.
Under regulations Facebook advise that only children over 13 should have an active profile so it's likely the glitch will be fixed shortly.
So as well as being able to list your mum, dad, brothers, sisters and cousins etc. you can now let the world know that you have a baby on the way without constant status updates.
A teenager who went viral on Twitter when he was filmed dancing the Macarena on a Saudi Arabian street has been arrested.
Whoever thought of this deserves a promotion.
A rare white koala has been born at Australia Zoo in Queensland - and the search is on for a perfect name.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- NASA praises young British boy's 'great' rocket design
- WATCH: Adorable Moment Teen Owl Gets The 'Hoots' For A Giant Statue
- Woman finds diamond engagement ring on carrot after 13 years
- Man 'lucky to survive' after shooting himself in heart with nail gun
- Martine McCutcheon's Cheesy Acting Past Resurfaces...
- The Rock crumbles as Mark Wahlberg earns best-paid actor title
- Morrissey announces new album Low In High School
- Foo Fighters turn to 'Brit pop' producer for new album Concrete and Gold
- Bradley Walsh rumoured to play Doctor Who sidekick
- Sense8: Porn site offers to pick up Netflix's cancelled LGBTQ show