The asteroid is due to pass us tonight in what has been labeled 'the fourth close shave of the year'.
'Expecting child' option on Facebook
Users on Facebook can now add 'expecting child' to their profile information.
The option is available in the Friends and Family section of a your profile information and you can also add a due date and name, though no actual profile or page is created for the child.
Bizarrely, at the present time, it's even possible to add a current user as the child you are expecting, contrary to policy.
Under regulations Facebook advise that only children over 13 should have an active profile so it's likely the glitch will be fixed shortly.
So as well as being able to list your mum, dad, brothers, sisters and cousins etc. you can now let the world know that you have a baby on the way without constant status updates.
This is such a heartwarming story of two people who were first brought together in tragic circumstances.
This Zara coat has had a revamp and now you'll want it even more.
We didn't realise we wanted a gin and tonic Easter egg this badly until now!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Would You Pay £2,000 For This Handbag?
- It's Time To Spring Forward! Here's What You Need To Know About The Changing Clocks
- Snake on a plane! Passenger leaves reptile behind after Alaska flight
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- The Best Place To Live In The UK Has Been Revealed! Did Your Town Make The Cut?
- Cheryl announces birth of first child with Liam Payne
- Harrison Ford calls himself 'schmuck' after plane landing blunder
- Amber Heard reveals she was warned coming out as bisexual would end career
- Twin Peaks: The 'damn good' revival TV needs
- Downton Abbey star Jessica Brown Findlay had eating disorder