Here's how not to get caught out by the nasty traps set by energy suppliers.
'Expecting child' option on Facebook
Users on Facebook can now add 'expecting child' to their profile information.
The option is available in the Friends and Family section of a your profile information and you can also add a due date and name, though no actual profile or page is created for the child.
Bizarrely, at the present time, it's even possible to add a current user as the child you are expecting, contrary to policy.
Under regulations Facebook advise that only children over 13 should have an active profile so it's likely the glitch will be fixed shortly.
So as well as being able to list your mum, dad, brothers, sisters and cousins etc. you can now let the world know that you have a baby on the way without constant status updates.
There's more than eats - we mean 'meets' - the eye with this make-up case...
Could you be quids in?
A surfer has undergone surgery after being attacked by a seal, which also knocked another man off his surfboard.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Husband Pens Touching Tribute To Wife Reminding Her She's More Than A Stay-At-Home Mum
- Spiders 'tune' webs to help catch prey and partners
- Ranger dines out after finding giant 10kg mushroom in Falkirk
- Candy Crush Is Being Made Into A TV Show And This Is Where You Can Watch It
- Worst thief ever? Suspect 'hides stolen blind in trousers'