James Corden knocked Arsène Wenger off his pedestal and gave the Arsenal football team a *special* training session they'll never forget...
Don't Panic But THESE Apps On Your Phone Are Ruining Your Relationship.
If you're a regular user of social media, you may find that some of the most popular sites could be responsible for the cracks in your romance.
We've probably all fallen victim to the pitfalls of social media.
If you find yourself having a quick scroll of your partner's Facebook to see what they've been up to, taking a sneaky peek over their shoulder whilst they're on Whatsapp, or simply ignoring them all together because you're LOL'ing at the latest trending topic on Twitter - then you might want to take it easy.
According to new research Facebook, Twitter and Instagram could increase the cycle of anxiety within your relationship, which not only affects having a sense of security in your romance also your mental health.
It may seem harmless but simply using social media to check on a loved one's whereabouts or pressuring them into keeping constant contact with you is what phycologists have coined 'electronic intrusion'. While it's most common in teenage relationships, most of us can probably recognise or relate to this behaviour.
Researchers quizzed more than 700 teenagers aged from 14 to 18 about their current or most recent relationship, with surprising results.
However, boys are not guilt-free either with 10 percent sending so many messages their partner felt uncomfortable, that's double the amount of girls who came in at 5 percent.
Yikes, maybe we should give the apps a break and talk to each other from now on.
Police cars were scrambled to a potentially serious assault only to discover two people dressed as zombies.
A man has been bitten by a python after trying to take a selfie with the creature.
Fans of the the books and films can now discover exactly what animal they produce from their wands if they can face to face (in a magical parallel world) with a dementor.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Man who lived like a badger in a Welsh hole gets spoof Nobel prize
- Warning as Portuguese man-of-war found on England's beaches
- If You Want To Swim In A Sea Of Stars Then This Is Where You Need To Go
- Would YOU Live In The Real Life Dursley's Family Home? Well Now You Actually Can!
- Watch The Incredible Moment Alistair Brownlee Helps His Brother Over The Line In World Triathlon Series
- Brad Pitt to miss Voyage Of Time premiere due to 'family situation'
- Daniel Radcliffe muses Trump-Voldemort comparison
- BBC denies iPlayer logins will be used to catch licence fee dodgers
- 'He broke the mould': Stars gather to remember Sir Terry Wogan
- Wahlberg hopes lessons are learned from Deepwater Horizon film