A former Argos security guard has ended the 22-year rule of the president of Gambia in a shock election victory.
Don't Panic But THESE Apps On Your Phone Are Ruining Your Relationship.
If you're a regular user of social media, you may find that some of the most popular sites could be responsible for the cracks in your romance.
We've probably all fallen victim to the pitfalls of social media.
If you find yourself having a quick scroll of your partner's Facebook to see what they've been up to, taking a sneaky peek over their shoulder whilst they're on Whatsapp, or simply ignoring them all together because you're LOL'ing at the latest trending topic on Twitter - then you might want to take it easy.
According to new research Facebook, Twitter and Instagram could increase the cycle of anxiety within your relationship, which not only affects having a sense of security in your romance also your mental health.
It may seem harmless but simply using social media to check on a loved one's whereabouts or pressuring them into keeping constant contact with you is what phycologists have coined 'electronic intrusion'. While it's most common in teenage relationships, most of us can probably recognise or relate to this behaviour.
Researchers quizzed more than 700 teenagers aged from 14 to 18 about their current or most recent relationship, with surprising results.
However, boys are not guilt-free either with 10 percent sending so many messages their partner felt uncomfortable, that's double the amount of girls who came in at 5 percent.
Yikes, maybe we should give the apps a break and talk to each other from now on.
Our right to privacy is about to get a lot more complicated.
Construction of a life-size replica of the Titanic has begun at a Mediterranean-themed attraction in China.
This poll uncovered who Brits feel would make the best celebs to work with and the worst!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink
- These Are The 25 Meals 11-Year-Olds Should Be Able To Cook!
- 'My Baby's Got A What?' The Moment Mum Discovers She Didn't Have The Baby She Was Expecting!
- This Waiter Got The Tip Of A Lifetime After A Moved Customer Heard His Story
- Check Out The iMirror! Is This Apple's New Product?
- Major Tim Peake and Eddie Redmayne honoured by the Queen
- Fawlty Towers star Andrew Sachs 'did not recognise Manuel' due to dementia
- Phil Collins sued by ex-wife over claims made in autobiography
- Jamie Oliver baffled by reaction to daughters watching son's birth
- Duran Duran lose 'ugly' court battle over US song copyright