Critics are outraged by the artwork on the new £10 note in which Jane Austen's portrait appears airbrushed.
Don't Panic But THESE Apps On Your Phone Are Ruining Your Relationship.
If you're a regular user of social media, you may find that some of the most popular sites could be responsible for the cracks in your romance.
We've probably all fallen victim to the pitfalls of social media.
If you find yourself having a quick scroll of your partner's Facebook to see what they've been up to, taking a sneaky peek over their shoulder whilst they're on Whatsapp, or simply ignoring them all together because you're LOL'ing at the latest trending topic on Twitter - then you might want to take it easy.
According to new research Facebook, Twitter and Instagram could increase the cycle of anxiety within your relationship, which not only affects having a sense of security in your romance also your mental health.
It may seem harmless but simply using social media to check on a loved one's whereabouts or pressuring them into keeping constant contact with you is what phycologists have coined 'electronic intrusion'. While it's most common in teenage relationships, most of us can probably recognise or relate to this behaviour.
Researchers quizzed more than 700 teenagers aged from 14 to 18 about their current or most recent relationship, with surprising results.
However, boys are not guilt-free either with 10 percent sending so many messages their partner felt uncomfortable, that's double the amount of girls who came in at 5 percent.
Yikes, maybe we should give the apps a break and talk to each other from now on.
Forget about the blue and black or gold and white dress because the lake or wall debate is back to stress us out.
A sinkhole has opened up in front of Donald Trump's Florida beachside estate, Mar-a-Lago.
We're finally getting treated to some sun this week as temperatures are set to rise above 25 degrees!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The 2017 Supermarket Of The Year Has Been Revealed! And It's Surprising...
- Dutch king reveals double life as an airline pilot for KLM
- Land Rover sinks in sand at New Jersey beach 'as driver tries to take photos'
- Huge bee swarm sparks rush-hour standstill in southeast London
- Tropical Air Is Coming Our Way As The UK Is Set To Be As Hot AS GREECE!
- Ariana Grande cancels UK shows after Manchester Arena terror attack
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o Twitter joke turns into crime caper film deal
- Tin Star: Tim Roth drunk, angry and seeking revenge in new series
- Morrissey criticises 'bullet-proof bubble' May over Manchester concert attack
- Tom Cruise confirms Top Gun 2 to take flight next year