US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
Don't Panic But THESE Apps On Your Phone Are Ruining Your Relationship.
If you're a regular user of social media, you may find that some of the most popular sites could be responsible for the cracks in your romance.
We've probably all fallen victim to the pitfalls of social media.
If you find yourself having a quick scroll of your partner's Facebook to see what they've been up to, taking a sneaky peek over their shoulder whilst they're on Whatsapp, or simply ignoring them all together because you're LOL'ing at the latest trending topic on Twitter - then you might want to take it easy.
According to new research Facebook, Twitter and Instagram could increase the cycle of anxiety within your relationship, which not only affects having a sense of security in your romance also your mental health.
It may seem harmless but simply using social media to check on a loved one's whereabouts or pressuring them into keeping constant contact with you is what phycologists have coined 'electronic intrusion'. While it's most common in teenage relationships, most of us can probably recognise or relate to this behaviour.
Researchers quizzed more than 700 teenagers aged from 14 to 18 about their current or most recent relationship, with surprising results.
However, boys are not guilt-free either with 10 percent sending so many messages their partner felt uncomfortable, that's double the amount of girls who came in at 5 percent.
Yikes, maybe we should give the apps a break and talk to each other from now on.
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Godfather cast reunites for 'emotional' 45th anniversary
- Election artist Cornelia Parker sees role more like 'court fool'
- Hollywood writers' strike set to disrupt TV and film production
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour