People with £5 notes in their pockets are being urged to check them carefully, in case they could fetch thousands of pounds more.
Avoid Awkward Run-Ins With Your Ex On Facebook With This New Relationship Tool!
Breaking up is hard to do, especially on Facebook. Now the social networking site has just helped MILLIONS of heartbroken users with their new function.
There's nothing worse than trawling through Facebook, and BAM! Up comes a picture of your ex with their new partner... Or worse yet, finding yourself sneakily snooping around their profile to keep up to date on how 'happy' they are.
Well,if either of these sound pretty similar to how you spend your evenings, then you might want to check out a brand new tool from the social networking site which promises to help people have less contact with their former flames.
Those who have recently parted ways can now 'take a break' from their ex on the site without having to officially unfriend them.
On-off couple Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton may find this tool helpful!
In a bid to ease heartache for users on the site, couples will now have the option of seeing less of their former partner without having to block them.
Product manager Kelly Winters said: "We are testing tools to help people manage how they interact with their former partners on Facebook after a relationship has ended.
"When people change their relationship status to indicate they are no longer in a relationship, they will be prompted to try these tools."
In what seems like a god-send, we won't have to worry about seeing their picture pop up on our newsfeed, or accidentally pressing the 'like' button!
After posting an advert in his local newspaper asking for a job to "save me from dying of boredom", pensioner Joe has been inundated with job offers!
A former Argos security guard has ended the 22-year rule of the president of Gambia in a shock election victory.
Our right to privacy is about to get a lot more complicated.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Life-size replica 'Titanic' being built in China
- The Celebs People Would Most And LEAST Like As House Mates Have Been Revealed...
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink
- These Are The 25 Meals 11-Year-Olds Should Be Able To Cook!
- 'My Baby's Got A What?' The Moment Mum Discovers She Didn't Have The Baby She Was Expecting!
- Modern Family star Sofia Vergara being sued 'by own embryos'
- Beverly Hills Cop star Judge Reinhold arrested after airport row
- Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger becomes father for eighth time at 73
- Baywatch trailer: From family soap to R-rated comedy
- No charges for Russell Crowe over alleged assault of rapper Azealia Banks