These clever hacks for making your McDonald's healthy are genius!
Avoid Awkward Run-Ins With Your Ex On Facebook With This New Relationship Tool!
Breaking up is hard to do, especially on Facebook. Now the social networking site has just helped MILLIONS of heartbroken users with their new function.
There's nothing worse than trawling through Facebook, and BAM! Up comes a picture of your ex with their new partner... Or worse yet, finding yourself sneakily snooping around their profile to keep up to date on how 'happy' they are.
Well,if either of these sound pretty similar to how you spend your evenings, then you might want to check out a brand new tool from the social networking site which promises to help people have less contact with their former flames.
Those who have recently parted ways can now 'take a break' from their ex on the site without having to officially unfriend them.
On-off couple Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton may find this tool helpful!
In a bid to ease heartache for users on the site, couples will now have the option of seeing less of their former partner without having to block them.
Product manager Kelly Winters said: "We are testing tools to help people manage how they interact with their former partners on Facebook after a relationship has ended.
"When people change their relationship status to indicate they are no longer in a relationship, they will be prompted to try these tools."
In what seems like a god-send, we won't have to worry about seeing their picture pop up on our newsfeed, or accidentally pressing the 'like' button!
This rare Jane Austen note is the last in circulation in England.
Your ability to keep long-distance friendships alive may depend on your gender, according to a new study.
Just when we thought that Pokemon Go had left for good it's coming back!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Scientists Discover Over 60 New Planets And A HOT "Super Earth."
- These Are The Lovers Who Are Likely To Get Engaged On Valentine's Day
- Britain Is Going To Be Warmer Than Majorca As Temperatures Soar
- Newspaper apologises after using Baldwin SNL photo instead of Trump
- Sir David Attenborough Is Buzzing To Have A Snail Named After Him!
- Brits 2017: Diverse nominees in the running for awards tonight
- David Cassidy reveals he has dementia after forgetting songs
- Frances Bean Cobain pays tribute to dad Kurt on his birthday
- Drake slams Grammys: 'I was labelled rapper because I'm black'
- Ashley Roberts Speaks Up On Scarlett Moffatt Replacing Her On Saturday Night Takeaway