A missing boy has been found thanks to a quick-thinking police officer who commandeered a gritter lorry to track him down.
Facebook Will Delete All Your Old Photos SOON If You Don't Do This
The Social Media site's next step to attempting to control every element of your life continues... but this time it's serious!
Oh god...here we go again!
We love Facebook, don't get us wrong, but the networking site may have taken things a step too far this time this time...
The site has announced plans to delete not one, not two, but ALL of our pictures that we've spent hours of our lives syncing from the main app, we might add.
ALL OUR PRECIOUS MEMORIES...GONE! It doesn't bare thinking about!!!
Okay, okay, to be fair to Faceybees, they did start warning us of about impending doom a whole year ago...but hey, we're busy people and who's got the time to be updating their software and stuff, right?
BASICALLY it all comes down to the site wanting us to download their photo-sharing all called 'Moments'.
Once you've installed it those classic snaps you love so much will be saved.
You know, the one of you and your other half enjoying that gorgeous sunset in Majorca last year, those photos from your nephew's first school play AND that hilarious one of Granddad giving the dog his present last Christmas - yep, all safe.
THE DEADLINE IS JULY 7TH PEOPLE!!!
In a statement Facebook say: "If you don’t want Moments, download these photos directly to your computer from your Facebook profile before 7 July."
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
These clever hacks for making your McDonald's healthy are genius!
This rare Jane Austen note is the last in circulation in England.
Your ability to keep long-distance friendships alive may depend on your gender, according to a new study.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Not Again! A New Pokemon Go Is Heading Our Way...
- Scientists Discover Over 60 New Planets And A HOT "Super Earth."
- These Are The Lovers Who Are Likely To Get Engaged On Valentine's Day
- Britain Is Going To Be Warmer Than Majorca As Temperatures Soar
- Newspaper apologises after using Baldwin SNL photo instead of Trump
- The Jungle Book: Animating an Oscar favourite
- Logan stars Hugh Jackman and Sir Patrick Stewart bid 'au-revoir' to their superhero characters
- Chris Brown given restraining order over 'threat to kill' ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran
- Star Wars unveils cast for new Han Solo spin-off
- Brits 2017: Diverse nominees in the running for awards tonight