This will make you feel great!
Facebook Will Delete All Your Old Photos SOON If You Don't Do This
The Social Media site's next step to attempting to control every element of your life continues... but this time it's serious!
Oh god...here we go again!
We love Facebook, don't get us wrong, but the networking site may have taken things a step too far this time this time...
The site has announced plans to delete not one, not two, but ALL of our pictures that we've spent hours of our lives syncing from the main app, we might add.
ALL OUR PRECIOUS MEMORIES...GONE! It doesn't bare thinking about!!!
Okay, okay, to be fair to Faceybees, they did start warning us of about impending doom a whole year ago...but hey, we're busy people and who's got the time to be updating their software and stuff, right?
BASICALLY it all comes down to the site wanting us to download their photo-sharing all called 'Moments'.
Once you've installed it those classic snaps you love so much will be saved.
You know, the one of you and your other half enjoying that gorgeous sunset in Majorca last year, those photos from your nephew's first school play AND that hilarious one of Granddad giving the dog his present last Christmas - yep, all safe.
THE DEADLINE IS JULY 7TH PEOPLE!!!
In a statement Facebook say: "If you don’t want Moments, download these photos directly to your computer from your Facebook profile before 7 July."
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
A businesswoman has criticised an airport security guard for rifling through her luggage and having a photograph taken with one of her live lobsters.
A convenience store called Singhsbury's has changed its name after being threatened with legal action... to Morrisinghs.
A top South African athlete has been mugged at gunpoint while out on his morning run.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Hungry hackers stole $3k worth of snacks from CIA vending machines over several months
- Could dangerous toothpick crossbow craze be new fidget spinner?
- Killer whales 'chasing' Alaskan fishermen to steal catch
- People Shared Some Of The Most Bonkers Signs They've Seen On Their Travels!
- You'll Soon Be Able To Go For A Swim 115 Feet In The Air
- 'Kill Jay Z'? The king is back, but different
- Iggy Azalea and Demi Lovato hit back after Halsey comments
- Paddington bear author Michael Bond dies aged 91
- Michelle Rodriguez threatens to leave Fast and Furious franchise over limited female roles
- Miranda Kerr forced to hand over $8m worth of jewellery