The "dab" dance is a phenomenon that has caught on around the world.
Fans Are Getting Harry Potter Scars TATTOOED On Their Foreheads!
How far would you take your fandom? We think these people are utterly Potty!
There's one thing getting an intricate spell tattooed on your wrist or a Deathly Hallows symbol behind your ear. It's a totally different thing getting a tattoo of Harry Potter's scar on your forehead.
There are some really cool Harry Potter inspired tattoo designs out there but this is not one of them.
These bonkers holiday goers are taking their love for the franchise one step further by inking their forehead, so no one can take their seriousness to the cause lightly.
If you remember rightly, Harry received the lightening bolt shaped scar on his forehead from a spell gone wrong when Lord Voldemort tried to kill him when he was a baby. These people don't seem to have the same epic tale behind their forehead art.
We think it's safe to assume that Butterbeer may have had an effect on the decision making for these tattoos... But nevertheless, they are a brave statement (or a big mistake!).
And it seems like the trend isn't just in Magaluf - it looks like it's crossed the Mediterranean sea and has been spotted in Ayia Napa too!
Napa gal got Harry Potter tattoo pic.twitter.com/8ZwGeFKeLL— J A C K F A R I S H (@jackfarish) August 7, 2016
Getting a tattoo when you're a little worse for the wear probably isn't the best idea. We bet these kids wished they could use a simple vanishing spell to remove the evidence of 'last night'... Evanesco should do the trick!
A missing boy has been found thanks to a quick-thinking police officer who commandeered a gritter lorry to track him down.
These clever hacks for making your McDonald's healthy are genius!
This rare Jane Austen note is the last in circulation in England.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Men and women 'need different things' to keep friendships alive
- Not Again! A New Pokemon Go Is Heading Our Way...
- Scientists Discover Over 60 New Planets And A HOT "Super Earth."
- These Are The Lovers Who Are Likely To Get Engaged On Valentine's Day
- Britain Is Going To Be Warmer Than Majorca As Temperatures Soar
- Brit Awards: Stars pay tribute to George Michael
- Pop star Cheryl confirms pregnancy in campaign launch
- Brit Awards honour David Bowie with best male solo artist and best album gongs
- The Jungle Book: Animating an Oscar favourite
- Logan stars Hugh Jackman and Sir Patrick Stewart bid 'au-revoir' to their superhero characters