Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
Fans Are Getting Harry Potter Scars TATTOOED On Their Foreheads!
How far would you take your fandom? We think these people are utterly Potty!
There's one thing getting an intricate spell tattooed on your wrist or a Deathly Hallows symbol behind your ear. It's a totally different thing getting a tattoo of Harry Potter's scar on your forehead.
There are some really cool Harry Potter inspired tattoo designs out there but this is not one of them.
These bonkers holiday goers are taking their love for the franchise one step further by inking their forehead, so no one can take their seriousness to the cause lightly.
If you remember rightly, Harry received the lightening bolt shaped scar on his forehead from a spell gone wrong when Lord Voldemort tried to kill him when he was a baby. These people don't seem to have the same epic tale behind their forehead art.
We think it's safe to assume that Butterbeer may have had an effect on the decision making for these tattoos... But nevertheless, they are a brave statement (or a big mistake!).
And it seems like the trend isn't just in Magaluf - it looks like it's crossed the Mediterranean sea and has been spotted in Ayia Napa too!
Napa gal got Harry Potter tattoo pic.twitter.com/8ZwGeFKeLL— J A C K F A R I S H (@jackfarish) August 7, 2016
Getting a tattoo when you're a little worse for the wear probably isn't the best idea. We bet these kids wished they could use a simple vanishing spell to remove the evidence of 'last night'... Evanesco should do the trick!
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Scientists believe a tiny eight-legged creature will be the last surviving life form on Earth and could survive catastrophes including a massive asteroid impact.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- Bear raids fridge and cupboards after breaking into Colorado home
- Justin Bieber banned from singing in China because of 'bad behaviour'
- Dick Van Dyke sorry for 'most atrocious Cockney accent' in Mary Poppins
- Ed Sheeran's promoter and two MPs demand Viagogo answers
- Linkin Park lead singer Chester Bennington dies in apparent suicide
- Madame Tussauds denies Beyonce waxwork 'whitewashing' claims