It's tough for trees to thrive in the semi-desert Sous valley region of southern Morocco, but scientists have found that some might be getting a helping hand from an unlikely source.
Fans Are Getting Harry Potter Scars TATTOOED On Their Foreheads!
How far would you take your fandom? We think these people are utterly Potty!
There's one thing getting an intricate spell tattooed on your wrist or a Deathly Hallows symbol behind your ear. It's a totally different thing getting a tattoo of Harry Potter's scar on your forehead.
There are some really cool Harry Potter inspired tattoo designs out there but this is not one of them.
These bonkers holiday goers are taking their love for the franchise one step further by inking their forehead, so no one can take their seriousness to the cause lightly.
If you remember rightly, Harry received the lightening bolt shaped scar on his forehead from a spell gone wrong when Lord Voldemort tried to kill him when he was a baby. These people don't seem to have the same epic tale behind their forehead art.
We think it's safe to assume that Butterbeer may have had an effect on the decision making for these tattoos... But nevertheless, they are a brave statement (or a big mistake!).
And it seems like the trend isn't just in Magaluf - it looks like it's crossed the Mediterranean sea and has been spotted in Ayia Napa too!
Napa gal got Harry Potter tattoo pic.twitter.com/8ZwGeFKeLL— J A C K F A R I S H (@jackfarish) August 7, 2016
Getting a tattoo when you're a little worse for the wear probably isn't the best idea. We bet these kids wished they could use a simple vanishing spell to remove the evidence of 'last night'... Evanesco should do the trick!
Critics are outraged by the artwork on the new £10 note in which Jane Austen's portrait appears airbrushed.
Forget about the blue and black or gold and white dress because the lake or wall debate is back to stress us out.
A sinkhole has opened up in front of Donald Trump's Florida beachside estate, Mar-a-Lago.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- This Week's Temperatures Could Bring The Hottest Day Of The Year!
- The 2017 Supermarket Of The Year Has Been Revealed! And It's Surprising...
- Dutch king reveals double life as an airline pilot for KLM
- Land Rover sinks in sand at New Jersey beach 'as driver tries to take photos'
- Huge bee swarm sparks rush-hour standstill in southeast London
- 'Broken' widow of Chris Cornell: 'Sorry you were alone'
- Cannes 2017: Crowning the new King and Queen
- Ariana Grande's manager Scooter Braun vows to 'fight on' after Manchester attack
- Game Of Thrones new trailer: 'The Great War is here!'
- Ariana Grande cancels UK shows after Manchester Arena terror attack