A former Argos security guard has ended the 22-year rule of the president of Gambia in a shock election victory.
Fans Are Calling For A Harry Potter Version Of Pokemon Go And We Couldn't Agree More
It's the virtual reality game that has literally taken the world by storm as people take to the streets to catch 'em all!
Gamers can download the Pokemon Go app on their mobile phones to track down and trade Pokemon using GPS maps, just like Ash Ketchum in the TV series, and just like we did on our Gameboy Colours.
And now fans are jumping on the bandwagon and calling for a Harry Potter themed version of Pokemon Go and we're seriously hoping that J.K. Rowling gets involved and hops onto the idea.
Perhaps players could track down mythical creatures, or maybe unlock spells in various locations. People could then challenge each other to duels to win House Points or maybe people could join forces to defeat the Dark Arts?
People took to twitter to make some killer suggestions:
#WeNeedHarryPotterGO— Salim Stark (@SalimAlSamar) 17 July 2016
-Catching fantastic beasts
-Finding and destroying horcruxes
-Walking around screaming expecto patronum.
#WeNeedHarryPotterGO imagine that..— maddie (@deadcedric) July 17, 2016
casting spells, potions, quidditch, the triwizard tournament, dueling, magical creatures,, ugh yes
And then to show their desperation for the possible game!
Whether or not this will happen, only time will tell. For now though, we've heard there's a Pikachu outside the office. Brb...
Our right to privacy is about to get a lot more complicated.
Construction of a life-size replica of the Titanic has begun at a Mediterranean-themed attraction in China.
This poll uncovered who Brits feel would make the best celebs to work with and the worst!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink
- These Are The 25 Meals 11-Year-Olds Should Be Able To Cook!
- 'My Baby's Got A What?' The Moment Mum Discovers She Didn't Have The Baby She Was Expecting!
- This Waiter Got The Tip Of A Lifetime After A Moved Customer Heard His Story
- Check Out The iMirror! Is This Apple's New Product?
- Amy Schumer set to star in live-action Barbie film
- Major Tim Peake and Eddie Redmayne honoured by the Queen
- Fawlty Towers star Andrew Sachs 'did not recognise Manuel' due to dementia
- Phil Collins sued by ex-wife over claims made in autobiography
- Jamie Oliver baffled by reaction to daughters watching son's birth