Critics are outraged by the artwork on the new £10 note in which Jane Austen's portrait appears airbrushed.
Fans Are Calling For A Harry Potter Version Of Pokemon Go And We Couldn't Agree More
It's the virtual reality game that has literally taken the world by storm as people take to the streets to catch 'em all!
Gamers can download the Pokemon Go app on their mobile phones to track down and trade Pokemon using GPS maps, just like Ash Ketchum in the TV series, and just like we did on our Gameboy Colours.
And now fans are jumping on the bandwagon and calling for a Harry Potter themed version of Pokemon Go and we're seriously hoping that J.K. Rowling gets involved and hops onto the idea.
Perhaps players could track down mythical creatures, or maybe unlock spells in various locations. People could then challenge each other to duels to win House Points or maybe people could join forces to defeat the Dark Arts?
People took to twitter to make some killer suggestions:
#WeNeedHarryPotterGO— Salim Stark (@SalimAlSamar) 17 July 2016
-Catching fantastic beasts
-Finding and destroying horcruxes
-Walking around screaming expecto patronum.
#WeNeedHarryPotterGO imagine that..— maddie (@deadcedric) July 17, 2016
casting spells, potions, quidditch, the triwizard tournament, dueling, magical creatures,, ugh yes
And then to show their desperation for the possible game!
Whether or not this will happen, only time will tell. For now though, we've heard there's a Pikachu outside the office. Brb...
Forget about the blue and black or gold and white dress because the lake or wall debate is back to stress us out.
A sinkhole has opened up in front of Donald Trump's Florida beachside estate, Mar-a-Lago.
We're finally getting treated to some sun this week as temperatures are set to rise above 25 degrees!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The 2017 Supermarket Of The Year Has Been Revealed! And It's Surprising...
- Dutch king reveals double life as an airline pilot for KLM
- Land Rover sinks in sand at New Jersey beach 'as driver tries to take photos'
- Huge bee swarm sparks rush-hour standstill in southeast London
- Tropical Air Is Coming Our Way As The UK Is Set To Be As Hot AS GREECE!
- Ariana Grande cancels UK shows after Manchester Arena terror attack
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o Twitter joke turns into crime caper film deal
- Tin Star: Tim Roth drunk, angry and seeking revenge in new series
- Morrissey criticises 'bullet-proof bubble' May over Manchester concert attack
- Tom Cruise confirms Top Gun 2 to take flight next year