US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
Fans Are Calling For A Harry Potter Version Of Pokemon Go And We Couldn't Agree More
It's the virtual reality game that has literally taken the world by storm as people take to the streets to catch 'em all!
Gamers can download the Pokemon Go app on their mobile phones to track down and trade Pokemon using GPS maps, just like Ash Ketchum in the TV series, and just like we did on our Gameboy Colours.
And now fans are jumping on the bandwagon and calling for a Harry Potter themed version of Pokemon Go and we're seriously hoping that J.K. Rowling gets involved and hops onto the idea.
Perhaps players could track down mythical creatures, or maybe unlock spells in various locations. People could then challenge each other to duels to win House Points or maybe people could join forces to defeat the Dark Arts?
People took to twitter to make some killer suggestions:
#WeNeedHarryPotterGO— Salim Stark (@SalimAlSamar) 17 July 2016
-Catching fantastic beasts
-Finding and destroying horcruxes
-Walking around screaming expecto patronum.
#WeNeedHarryPotterGO imagine that..— maddie (@deadcedric) July 17, 2016
casting spells, potions, quidditch, the triwizard tournament, dueling, magical creatures,, ugh yes
And then to show their desperation for the possible game!
Whether or not this will happen, only time will tell. For now though, we've heard there's a Pikachu outside the office. Brb...
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour
- Celebrity luxury event Fyre Festival turns to 'mass chaos'
- Liam Gallagher threatens 'war' with Damon Albarn and brother Noel
- Roman Polanski film to open at Cannes film festival