The asteroid is due to pass us tonight in what has been labeled 'the fourth close shave of the year'.
Fans Are Calling For A Harry Potter Version Of Pokemon Go And We Couldn't Agree More
It's the virtual reality game that has literally taken the world by storm as people take to the streets to catch 'em all!
Gamers can download the Pokemon Go app on their mobile phones to track down and trade Pokemon using GPS maps, just like Ash Ketchum in the TV series, and just like we did on our Gameboy Colours.
And now fans are jumping on the bandwagon and calling for a Harry Potter themed version of Pokemon Go and we're seriously hoping that J.K. Rowling gets involved and hops onto the idea.
Perhaps players could track down mythical creatures, or maybe unlock spells in various locations. People could then challenge each other to duels to win House Points or maybe people could join forces to defeat the Dark Arts?
People took to twitter to make some killer suggestions:
#WeNeedHarryPotterGO— Salim Stark (@SalimAlSamar) 17 July 2016
-Catching fantastic beasts
-Finding and destroying horcruxes
-Walking around screaming expecto patronum.
#WeNeedHarryPotterGO imagine that..— maddie (@deadcedric) July 17, 2016
casting spells, potions, quidditch, the triwizard tournament, dueling, magical creatures,, ugh yes
And then to show their desperation for the possible game!
Whether or not this will happen, only time will tell. For now though, we've heard there's a Pikachu outside the office. Brb...
This is such a heartwarming story of two people who were first brought together in tragic circumstances.
This Zara coat has had a revamp and now you'll want it even more.
We didn't realise we wanted a gin and tonic Easter egg this badly until now!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Would You Pay £2,000 For This Handbag?
- It's Time To Spring Forward! Here's What You Need To Know About The Changing Clocks
- Snake on a plane! Passenger leaves reptile behind after Alaska flight
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- The Best Place To Live In The UK Has Been Revealed! Did Your Town Make The Cut?
- Has Kendrick Lamar just hinted at a new album?
- Loving director Jeff Nichols plans new indie film festival
- James Corden says Westminster attack 'will not divide' London as other stars share tributes
- Deadpool 2: Michael Shannon front-runner to play Cable
- Eurovision: Ukraine bans Russian singer over Crimea visit