A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Your Favourite Chocolate Could Be Shrinking In Size!
Chocolate fans we have some devastating news for you. Some of the nation's best loved packs of choc are shrinking in size.
Attention all Maltesers, M&M and Minstrel fans because we have some bad news for you.
Chocolate giants Mars who own those brands has decided to shrink the packs of some of our favourite sweets - for the second time in a year.
Last year they shrunk the Maltesers sharing bag from 121g to 103g which felt totally outrageous!
But now they've reduced their bags further to weigh a disappointing 93g.
And it's not just Maltesers that have fallen victim but bags of M&M's and Minstrels are shrinking by 15% according to the Guardian.
A spokesperson for Mars, who manufacture their chocolate at a factory in Slough, Berks, told the Guardian "the growing pressures mean that we can’t keep things as they are.
“Reducing the size of our products is not a decision that we take easily.”
Cadbury's have also warned that they could be downsizing their products too which they have said is necessary in order to avoid raising prices.
And the reason for all this bad news? Brexit of course!
On the bright side, this means we can now feel less guilty when we eat two packs...less calories now, right?
Yes, you did read that correctly.
A handwritten parchment of the US Declaration of Independence - only the second known to exist - has been found hidden away in a small English city.
Watch the incredible moment the pair cross the finish line together.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Winter Returns As Temperatures Set To Plummet At The End Of April
- Mystery surrounds treasure trove of gold coins hidden in piano in Shropshire
- Serena Williams brands Ilie Nastase's comments 'racist' and 'sexist'
- Sir Elton John struck down by 'potentially deadly' infection
- Mel B lawyers accuse husband Belafonte of inviting killer into family home
- Will Smith to headline Blackpool Livewire Festival with DJ Jazzy Jeff
- Work has begun on FOUR sequels to Avatar, James Cameron reveals dates