The asteroid is due to pass us tonight in what has been labeled 'the fourth close shave of the year'.
Someone May Be SPYING On Your Twitter Account And Here's How You Can Find Out
Whilst we're walking around town with our heads down, eyes glued to our phone screens, we may be missing something blindingly obvious: someone else may be spying on your twitter account.
As we're obsessed with social media, it's not uncommon for us to log in to our accounts on someone else's computer, phone or tablet. And we can't rule out that we've remembered to log out afterwards! We're talking about an ex's phone, your mum's iPad...
But this is exactly the mistake that could lead to people using our accounts without our permission. It doesn't just give them access to publishing tweets on your behalf but also spying on your direct messages and private conversations.
Not sure if this could be you? Then this is what you need to do to find out whether someone is watching your account - and what's better, you can see exactly where they are spying from.
On the desktop version of twitter, go straight to settings > Your Twitter Data . You will then be asked to enter your password to prove that you are you.
This will then bring up your 'Login history' which will show exactly what time you used twitter, how long for and whereabouts you were when you logged on. You'll probably recognise your devices on there.
If there's something on there that you don't recognise, you may be looking at a device that you've forgotten to log out of. Here's how you sort it out.
Go to the 'Apps' tab on the option bar and it will bring up all of the devices that have access to your twitter account. Kill off the ones that you don't recognise to prevent any future access.
Whilst you're there, take a look at 'Connected apps' to see the applications you've given access to your account. Again, if there's anything you don't recognise there, revoke it's access to give you peace of mind.
And if you want to make your Twitter account safest of all, change your password and change your security settings to allow Login Verification when you go to use the app.
This is such a heartwarming story of two people who were first brought together in tragic circumstances.
This Zara coat has had a revamp and now you'll want it even more.
We didn't realise we wanted a gin and tonic Easter egg this badly until now!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Would You Pay £2,000 For This Handbag?
- It's Time To Spring Forward! Here's What You Need To Know About The Changing Clocks
- Snake on a plane! Passenger leaves reptile behind after Alaska flight
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- The Best Place To Live In The UK Has Been Revealed! Did Your Town Make The Cut?
- Cheryl announces birth of first child with Liam Payne
- Harrison Ford calls himself 'schmuck' after plane landing blunder
- Amber Heard reveals she was warned coming out as bisexual would end career
- Twin Peaks: The 'damn good' revival TV needs
- Downton Abbey star Jessica Brown Findlay had eating disorder