A former Argos security guard has ended the 22-year rule of the president of Gambia in a shock election victory.
The Internet Melts Down Over The REAL Colour Of These Flip Flops
These summer shoes are sending the web wild, as no-one can decide on what colour they really are?!
You can probably remember "the dress" - the two-toned garment that caused a storm after someone posted a picture online and the world went wild.
Well now a new challenge has come to haunt us!
After @positivedemi posed a snap of some Havaiana flip flops on her Twitter, the argument over what two colours the shoes are has blown up:
que cor vocês tão vendo? pic.twitter.com/IBk6upSZz7— arthur (@positivedemi) November 17, 2016
Some people seems to think the sandals are blue and black, some believe they're white and gold, whilst some feel they are black and brown.
The picture has taken off and gone viral, with everyone getting involved in the debate!
Our right to privacy is about to get a lot more complicated.
Construction of a life-size replica of the Titanic has begun at a Mediterranean-themed attraction in China.
This poll uncovered who Brits feel would make the best celebs to work with and the worst!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink
- These Are The 25 Meals 11-Year-Olds Should Be Able To Cook!
- 'My Baby's Got A What?' The Moment Mum Discovers She Didn't Have The Baby She Was Expecting!
- This Waiter Got The Tip Of A Lifetime After A Moved Customer Heard His Story
- Check Out The iMirror! Is This Apple's New Product?
- Last Tango In Paris rape scene confession sparks Hollywood backlash
- Amy Schumer set to star in live-action Barbie film
- Major Tim Peake and Eddie Redmayne honoured by the Queen
- Fawlty Towers star Andrew Sachs 'did not recognise Manuel' due to dementia
- Phil Collins sued by ex-wife over claims made in autobiography