US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
If You Type These Phrases Into Google...You'll Get Some Hilarious Results!
The famed search engine has revolutionised the way that we look for information...but not every result is useful.
Google is the go-to for all things knowledge, whether it's looking up the news, a historical fact or giving yourself a quick-self diagnosis, but how many times have you found yourself looking up really WEIRD queries?
Well, if you've found yourself Googling what would happen if a 'ginger kid bit you' or why 'eleven isn't pronounced onety one', then you're NOT alone.
Apparently, the internet has some burning questions and Google's answers are hilarious...
Why does my husband...
Husbands aren't the easiest things to live with...especially when they pass wind all the time, and erm, have a penchant for ladies underwear?!
What do I do if...
If this Google search is anything to go by, then apparently there are over 200,000 articles to calm your worries should a red-headed child ever choose to bite you.
It seems as though a lot of people want to know exactly why eleven isn't pronounced 'onety one'. We mean, it completely makes sense to be fair!
What's a boyfriend...
Apparently there's a large percentage of people who have been single for so long they've completely forgotten what a boyfriend is, and are hoping to snag one on iTunes maybe?
Why do I have...
You would think that the minute your toilet time turns toxic then it would be a good idea to get to the doctors. Well, according Google, 'green poop' is more common than you'd think!
Just when we thought the internet couldn't get any weirder... IT JUST DID.
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour
- Celebrity luxury event Fyre Festival turns to 'mass chaos'
- Liam Gallagher threatens 'war' with Damon Albarn and brother Noel
- Roman Polanski film to open at Cannes film festival