The asteroid is due to pass us tonight in what has been labeled 'the fourth close shave of the year'.
If You Type These Phrases Into Google...You'll Get Some Hilarious Results!
The famed search engine has revolutionised the way that we look for information...but not every result is useful.
Google is the go-to for all things knowledge, whether it's looking up the news, a historical fact or giving yourself a quick-self diagnosis, but how many times have you found yourself looking up really WEIRD queries?
Well, if you've found yourself Googling what would happen if a 'ginger kid bit you' or why 'eleven isn't pronounced onety one', then you're NOT alone.
Apparently, the internet has some burning questions and Google's answers are hilarious...
Why does my husband...
Husbands aren't the easiest things to live with...especially when they pass wind all the time, and erm, have a penchant for ladies underwear?!
What do I do if...
If this Google search is anything to go by, then apparently there are over 200,000 articles to calm your worries should a red-headed child ever choose to bite you.
It seems as though a lot of people want to know exactly why eleven isn't pronounced 'onety one'. We mean, it completely makes sense to be fair!
What's a boyfriend...
Apparently there's a large percentage of people who have been single for so long they've completely forgotten what a boyfriend is, and are hoping to snag one on iTunes maybe?
Why do I have...
You would think that the minute your toilet time turns toxic then it would be a good idea to get to the doctors. Well, according Google, 'green poop' is more common than you'd think!
Just when we thought the internet couldn't get any weirder... IT JUST DID.
This is such a heartwarming story of two people who were first brought together in tragic circumstances.
This Zara coat has had a revamp and now you'll want it even more.
We didn't realise we wanted a gin and tonic Easter egg this badly until now!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Would You Pay £2,000 For This Handbag?
- It's Time To Spring Forward! Here's What You Need To Know About The Changing Clocks
- Snake on a plane! Passenger leaves reptile behind after Alaska flight
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- The Best Place To Live In The UK Has Been Revealed! Did Your Town Make The Cut?
- Has Kendrick Lamar just hinted at a new album?
- Loving director Jeff Nichols plans new indie film festival
- James Corden says Westminster attack 'will not divide' London as other stars share tributes
- Deadpool 2: Michael Shannon front-runner to play Cable
- Eurovision: Ukraine bans Russian singer over Crimea visit