The CIA has admitted it was penetrated by an insider network - of hi-tech snack thieves.
A new survey reveals what men find attractive in women
Two thousand men took part in the survey, which ran in the UK, Italy, France, US and Brazil.
33.1% of them said they find brown hair more attractive than blonde (29.5%), black (28.6%) and red (8.8%).
38.8% of the participants also claimed that they prefer a curvy woman, size 12-14 to a thin one. Only 10% picked a size 6-8.
French men favoured skinny women over larger ones, whilst the other countries claimed they preferred a bit of meat on their women's bones.
Blue eyes were the colour of choice in the UK, with 40.2% of guys preferring them over brown (29.2%), hazel (13.1%) and green (17.5%).
Parents in China are calling for the latest toy craze - miniature crossbows that shoot toothpicks - to be banned.
Alaskan fisherman say they are being "chased out" of the Bering Sea by pods of killer whales which are stripping their lines of fish.
These signs were spotted by travellers who came together on Quora to share their wacky discoveries.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- You'll Soon Be Able To Go For A Swim 115 Feet In The Air
- Have You Seen The Weird New Video Challenge Sweeping The Internet?
- Can You Tell Which Famous Actress This Mum Resembles?
- 118-year-old painting by Brit explorer Dr Edward Wilson discovered in Antarctica
- It Wasn't Just Dogs Who Visited Polling Stations With Their Owners!
- Banksy's secret identity: Who is 'Robert' and has DJ Goldie slipped up?
- Johnny Depp jokes onstage about assassinating President Trump
- Ron Howard steps in as director for Star Wars spin-off Han Solo
- Ricky Gervais defends AIDS joke after Twitter backlash
- Diane Keaton wants James Norton to be the next Bond