There's more than eats - we mean 'meets' - the eye with this make-up case...
A new survey reveals what men find attractive in women
Two thousand men took part in the survey, which ran in the UK, Italy, France, US and Brazil.
33.1% of them said they find brown hair more attractive than blonde (29.5%), black (28.6%) and red (8.8%).
38.8% of the participants also claimed that they prefer a curvy woman, size 12-14 to a thin one. Only 10% picked a size 6-8.
French men favoured skinny women over larger ones, whilst the other countries claimed they preferred a bit of meat on their women's bones.
Blue eyes were the colour of choice in the UK, with 40.2% of guys preferring them over brown (29.2%), hazel (13.1%) and green (17.5%).
Could you be quids in?
A surfer has undergone surgery after being attacked by a seal, which also knocked another man off his surfboard.
Being a stay at home parent is a full time job!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Cumberbatch stands by appeal for cash to help child refugees
- Jay Z shows support for Clinton with pre-election concert
- Rihanna urges fans to help find missing dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Morph creator Peter Lord says TV characters are 'goody two-shoes'
- Comedian Amy Schumer accused of racism over Beyonce parody