Critics are outraged by the artwork on the new £10 note in which Jane Austen's portrait appears airbrushed.
A new survey reveals what men find attractive in women
Two thousand men took part in the survey, which ran in the UK, Italy, France, US and Brazil.
33.1% of them said they find brown hair more attractive than blonde (29.5%), black (28.6%) and red (8.8%).
38.8% of the participants also claimed that they prefer a curvy woman, size 12-14 to a thin one. Only 10% picked a size 6-8.
French men favoured skinny women over larger ones, whilst the other countries claimed they preferred a bit of meat on their women's bones.
Blue eyes were the colour of choice in the UK, with 40.2% of guys preferring them over brown (29.2%), hazel (13.1%) and green (17.5%).
Forget about the blue and black or gold and white dress because the lake or wall debate is back to stress us out.
A sinkhole has opened up in front of Donald Trump's Florida beachside estate, Mar-a-Lago.
We're finally getting treated to some sun this week as temperatures are set to rise above 25 degrees!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The 2017 Supermarket Of The Year Has Been Revealed! And It's Surprising...
- Dutch king reveals double life as an airline pilot for KLM
- Land Rover sinks in sand at New Jersey beach 'as driver tries to take photos'
- Huge bee swarm sparks rush-hour standstill in southeast London
- Tropical Air Is Coming Our Way As The UK Is Set To Be As Hot AS GREECE!
- Barrymore arrest detective thought star's 'five-minute window' was enough time for murder, court hears
- Tributes to 'debonair citizen of the world' Sir Roger Moore
- Sir Roger Moore, James Bond actor, dies at 89
- Dark Universe: Stars to revive monster classics in new franchise
- Zack Snyder quits Justice League after daughter's suicide