Cheeky tot, Iris Wronka stole the show while appearing on ITV News alongside her older brother George and her mother Lucy during the lunchtime bulletin.
Google REPLIES To Polite Nan's Well Mannered Search
May Ashworth's won our hearts earlier this week with her incessantly good manners. And now the story continues...
Earlier this week we all fell for Ben's nan when she asked Google the politest question ever with her outstandingly good manners.
May Ashworth, 86, stole our hearts when we found out that she'd used old fashioned manners when she asked Google to answer her query.
When Ben John from Wigan opened up his nan's laptop, the last page she had opened appeared on the screen. It was a Google page with perhaps the politest search request ever made.
Omg opened my Nan's laptop and when she's googled something she's put 'please' and 'thank you'. I can't pic.twitter.com/hiy2tecBjU— Ben (@Push10Ben) June 9, 2016
She had been writing to Google to find out what Roman numerals 'mcmxcviii' mean in modern day numbers, thank you very much.
After seeing her grandson's tweet, Google recognised May's good manners and REPLIED.
Not just once...
Dearest Ben's Nan.— Google UK (@GoogleUK) June 15, 2016
Hope you're well.
In a world of billions of Searches, yours made us smile.
Oh, and it's 1998.
Dear Grandma,— Google (@google) June 15, 2016
No thanks necessary.
Imagine a world with civilised Google searches... whatever next!
A teenager who went viral on Twitter when he was filmed dancing the Macarena on a Saudi Arabian street has been arrested.
Whoever thought of this deserves a promotion.
A rare white koala has been born at Australia Zoo in Queensland - and the search is on for a perfect name.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- NASA praises young British boy's 'great' rocket design
- WATCH: Adorable Moment Teen Owl Gets The 'Hoots' For A Giant Statue
- Woman finds diamond engagement ring on carrot after 13 years
- Man 'lucky to survive' after shooting himself in heart with nail gun
- Martine McCutcheon's Cheesy Acting Past Resurfaces...
- The Rock crumbles as Mark Wahlberg earns best-paid actor title
- Morrissey announces new album Low In High School
- Foo Fighters turn to 'Brit pop' producer for new album Concrete and Gold
- Bradley Walsh rumoured to play Doctor Who sidekick
- Sense8: Porn site offers to pick up Netflix's cancelled LGBTQ show