Do you live on one of these streets?
Google REPLIES To Polite Nan's Well Mannered Search
May Ashworth's won our hearts earlier this week with her incessantly good manners. And now the story continues...
Earlier this week we all fell for Ben's nan when she asked Google the politest question ever with her outstandingly good manners.
May Ashworth, 86, stole our hearts when we found out that she'd used old fashioned manners when she asked Google to answer her query.
When Ben John from Wigan opened up his nan's laptop, the last page she had opened appeared on the screen. It was a Google page with perhaps the politest search request ever made.
Omg opened my Nan's laptop and when she's googled something she's put 'please' and 'thank you'. I can't pic.twitter.com/hiy2tecBjU— Ben (@Push10Ben) June 9, 2016
She had been writing to Google to find out what Roman numerals 'mcmxcviii' mean in modern day numbers, thank you very much.
After seeing her grandson's tweet, Google recognised May's good manners and REPLIED.
Not just once...
Dearest Ben's Nan.— Google UK (@GoogleUK) June 15, 2016
Hope you're well.
In a world of billions of Searches, yours made us smile.
Oh, and it's 1998.
Dear Grandma,— Google (@google) June 15, 2016
No thanks necessary.
Imagine a world with civilised Google searches... whatever next!
Sometimes it takes a child to put things in to perspective for us adults.
A Frenchman is fighting to overturn a ban on passport photos which show the person smiling, claiming the rule is keeping people depressed.
This Friday a rare space event is to take place in a 2016 that has been full of wacky events!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- WATCH: James Corden Proves He's Every Footballers' Worst Nightmare In HILARIOUS New Video
- Police called to M62 'assault' find extras dressed as zombies
- Man gets bitten by snake while trying to snap selfie in India
- You Can Now Discover What Animal You Would Conjure As Your Patronus
- Man who lived like a badger in a Welsh hole gets spoof Nobel prize
- Two stolen Van Gogh paintings recovered by Italian police
- Lady Gaga to headline Super Bowl halftime show
- A stream come true: Spotify with karaoke twist launches in Japan
- WATCH: Benedict Cumberbatch Rocks Out In Front Of The WHOLE Royal Albert Hall!
- Serial prankster Vitalii Sediuk ambushes Kim Kardashian in Paris