We didn't realise we wanted a gin and tonic Easter egg this badly until now!
Google REPLIES To Polite Nan's Well Mannered Search
May Ashworth's won our hearts earlier this week with her incessantly good manners. And now the story continues...
Earlier this week we all fell for Ben's nan when she asked Google the politest question ever with her outstandingly good manners.
May Ashworth, 86, stole our hearts when we found out that she'd used old fashioned manners when she asked Google to answer her query.
When Ben John from Wigan opened up his nan's laptop, the last page she had opened appeared on the screen. It was a Google page with perhaps the politest search request ever made.
Omg opened my Nan's laptop and when she's googled something she's put 'please' and 'thank you'. I can't pic.twitter.com/hiy2tecBjU— Ben (@Push10Ben) June 9, 2016
She had been writing to Google to find out what Roman numerals 'mcmxcviii' mean in modern day numbers, thank you very much.
After seeing her grandson's tweet, Google recognised May's good manners and REPLIED.
Not just once...
Dearest Ben's Nan.— Google UK (@GoogleUK) June 15, 2016
Hope you're well.
In a world of billions of Searches, yours made us smile.
Oh, and it's 1998.
Dear Grandma,— Google (@google) June 15, 2016
No thanks necessary.
Imagine a world with civilised Google searches... whatever next!
Balenciaga have released a handbag with a startling resemblance to something we all might have in the cupboard.
The clocks are changing this weekend! Here's what you need to know so you don't get caught out.
Of all the announcements passengers on an Alaskan commuter flight expected to hear, being told there was a snake on the plane probably wasn't one of them.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- The Best Place To Live In The UK Has Been Revealed! Did Your Town Make The Cut?
- The New McDonalds App Will Revolutionise The Way You Order!
- Twitter Got Nostalgic About The World Before The Internet And It's Genius!
- You Can Now Visit The Titanic - But You'll Need A Snorkel and LOTS Of Cash!
- Eurovision: Ukraine bans Russian singer over Crimea visit
- Kesha suffers another setback in court battle with Dr Luke
- Charlie Hunnam related to 'selfish conflict' of Lost City of Z protagonist
- Hollywood screenwriter claims Disney 'copied' ideas for Zootopia
- Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas Is You to be made into a film