An absent-minded teenager has been reunited with his car three days after forgetting where he had parked it.
Granddaughter Of The NHS Founder Is Marrying Grandson Of The First Ever Patient!
This is easily one of the most amazing coincidences EVER and it's a story of true love!
When George Diggory and Katie Dormon met in a research lab whilst studying at Newcastle University they had no idea that they shared a history that goes back generations.
Read more: This Theory Behind Taylor Swift And Tom Hiddleston's RelationshipIs Seriously Convincing...
Picture | REX
Nearly 70 years ago in post-war Britain, Katie's great-grandfather Prime Minister Clement Attlee launched the NHS. And soon after, George's grandmother became the first ever NHS patient.
It wasn't until George went to visit Katie's family home in Hertfordshire that he noticed a ceremonial sword on the wall and was told that it belonged to her mother's grandfather, the former Prime Minister Attlee.
"Until then George had no idea. We are a pretty normal family and although I’m very proud of my ancestry, it’s not something I shout about," Katie, a PhD student in leukaemia research, told The Mirror .
George, a junior doctor, then told Katie that his grandmother Sylvia Buckingham became the first NHS patient at the age of 13.
Now, fate has brought them together and the couple are due to tie-the-knot in Coxwald next June.
Katie said: "The NHS is fantastic. Everyone complains about it but when I hear people moaning I get really cross and tell them they don’t know how lucky they are."
Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- 'Indestructible' eight-legged tardigrade will easily outlive humans
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- Venice 2017: Strong line-up to jump start awards season
- Madonna wins damages from MailOnline for 'serious invasion of privacy'
- Mercury Prize: Ed Sheeran faces acts including Stormzy and The xx for album award
- Justin Bieber hits photographer with pick-up truck in Beverly Hills
- James Bond is dead, long live the Kingsman!