US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
Granddaughter Of The NHS Founder Is Marrying Grandson Of The First Ever Patient!
This is easily one of the most amazing coincidences EVER and it's a story of true love!
When George Diggory and Katie Dormon met in a research lab whilst studying at Newcastle University they had no idea that they shared a history that goes back generations.
Read more: This Theory Behind Taylor Swift And Tom Hiddleston's RelationshipIs Seriously Convincing...
Picture | REX
Nearly 70 years ago in post-war Britain, Katie's great-grandfather Prime Minister Clement Attlee launched the NHS. And soon after, George's grandmother became the first ever NHS patient.
It wasn't until George went to visit Katie's family home in Hertfordshire that he noticed a ceremonial sword on the wall and was told that it belonged to her mother's grandfather, the former Prime Minister Attlee.
"Until then George had no idea. We are a pretty normal family and although I’m very proud of my ancestry, it’s not something I shout about," Katie, a PhD student in leukaemia research, told The Mirror .
George, a junior doctor, then told Katie that his grandmother Sylvia Buckingham became the first NHS patient at the age of 13.
Now, fate has brought them together and the couple are due to tie-the-knot in Coxwald next June.
Katie said: "The NHS is fantastic. Everyone complains about it but when I hear people moaning I get really cross and tell them they don’t know how lucky they are."
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour
- Celebrity luxury event Fyre Festival turns to 'mass chaos'
- Liam Gallagher threatens 'war' with Damon Albarn and brother Noel
- Roman Polanski film to open at Cannes film festival