Critics are outraged by the artwork on the new £10 note in which Jane Austen's portrait appears airbrushed.
Grandma Using Snapchat For The First Time Is PRICELESS!
The latest face filter function on the picture messaging app has this pensioner in fits of giggles.
Who said Snapchat was for just for youngsters? This 82-year-old grandma was more than willing to pay around with the photo-sharing app and the results are hilarious.
Keen to try out the app's famed filters, she gets a really bad case of the giggles as her faces is transformed into a labrador and a racoon through Snapchat's facial recognition technology.
Her infectious cackle reaches an even higher pitch when she realises the animated dog face filter can stick it's tongue out, which of course made us roar with laughter.
The eye-waveringly funny moment is already leaving a mark on the internet with the video having been viewed over 95,000 times on Facebook.
Forget about the blue and black or gold and white dress because the lake or wall debate is back to stress us out.
A sinkhole has opened up in front of Donald Trump's Florida beachside estate, Mar-a-Lago.
We're finally getting treated to some sun this week as temperatures are set to rise above 25 degrees!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The 2017 Supermarket Of The Year Has Been Revealed! And It's Surprising...
- Dutch king reveals double life as an airline pilot for KLM
- Land Rover sinks in sand at New Jersey beach 'as driver tries to take photos'
- Huge bee swarm sparks rush-hour standstill in southeast London
- Tropical Air Is Coming Our Way As The UK Is Set To Be As Hot AS GREECE!
- Barrymore arrest detective thought star's 'five-minute window' was enough time for murder, court hears
- Tributes to 'debonair citizen of the world' Sir Roger Moore
- Sir Roger Moore, James Bond actor, dies at 89
- Dark Universe: Stars to revive monster classics in new franchise
- Zack Snyder quits Justice League after daughter's suicide