There's more than eats - we mean 'meets' - the eye with this make-up case...
Grandma Using Snapchat For The First Time Is PRICELESS!
The latest face filter function on the picture messaging app has this pensioner in fits of giggles.
Who said Snapchat was for just for youngsters? This 82-year-old grandma was more than willing to pay around with the photo-sharing app and the results are hilarious.
Keen to try out the app's famed filters, she gets a really bad case of the giggles as her faces is transformed into a labrador and a racoon through Snapchat's facial recognition technology.
Her infectious cackle reaches an even higher pitch when she realises the animated dog face filter can stick it's tongue out, which of course made us roar with laughter.
The eye-waveringly funny moment is already leaving a mark on the internet with the video having been viewed over 95,000 times on Facebook.
Could you be quids in?
A surfer has undergone surgery after being attacked by a seal, which also knocked another man off his surfboard.
Being a stay at home parent is a full time job!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Kate Beckinsale and film director husband Len Wiseman divorcing
- Cumberbatch stands by appeal for cash to help child refugees
- Jay Z shows support for Clinton with pre-election concert
- Rihanna urges fans to help find missing dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Morph creator Peter Lord says TV characters are 'goody two-shoes'