This Friday a rare space event is to take place in a 2016 that has been full of wacky events!
Grandma Using Snapchat For The First Time Is PRICELESS!
The latest face filter function on the picture messaging app has this pensioner in fits of giggles.
Who said Snapchat was for just for youngsters? This 82-year-old grandma was more than willing to pay around with the photo-sharing app and the results are hilarious.
Keen to try out the app's famed filters, she gets a really bad case of the giggles as her faces is transformed into a labrador and a racoon through Snapchat's facial recognition technology.
Her infectious cackle reaches an even higher pitch when she realises the animated dog face filter can stick it's tongue out, which of course made us roar with laughter.
The eye-waveringly funny moment is already leaving a mark on the internet with the video having been viewed over 95,000 times on Facebook.
James Corden knocked Arsène Wenger off his pedestal and gave the Arsenal football team a *special* training session they'll never forget...
Police cars were scrambled to a potentially serious assault only to discover two people dressed as zombies.
A man has been bitten by a python after trying to take a selfie with the creature.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- You Can Now Discover What Animal You Would Conjure As Your Patronus
- Man who lived like a badger in a Welsh hole gets spoof Nobel prize
- Warning as Portuguese man-of-war found on England's beaches
- If You Want To Swim In A Sea Of Stars Then This Is Where You Need To Go
- Would YOU Live In The Real Life Dursley's Family Home? Well Now You Actually Can!