After posting an advert in his local newspaper asking for a job to "save me from dying of boredom", pensioner Joe has been inundated with job offers!
Grandma Using Snapchat For The First Time Is PRICELESS!
The latest face filter function on the picture messaging app has this pensioner in fits of giggles.
Who said Snapchat was for just for youngsters? This 82-year-old grandma was more than willing to pay around with the photo-sharing app and the results are hilarious.
Keen to try out the app's famed filters, she gets a really bad case of the giggles as her faces is transformed into a labrador and a racoon through Snapchat's facial recognition technology.
Her infectious cackle reaches an even higher pitch when she realises the animated dog face filter can stick it's tongue out, which of course made us roar with laughter.
The eye-waveringly funny moment is already leaving a mark on the internet with the video having been viewed over 95,000 times on Facebook.
A former Argos security guard has ended the 22-year rule of the president of Gambia in a shock election victory.
Our right to privacy is about to get a lot more complicated.
Construction of a life-size replica of the Titanic has begun at a Mediterranean-themed attraction in China.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The Celebs People Would Most And LEAST Like As House Mates Have Been Revealed...
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink
- These Are The 25 Meals 11-Year-Olds Should Be Able To Cook!
- 'My Baby's Got A What?' The Moment Mum Discovers She Didn't Have The Baby She Was Expecting!
- This Waiter Got The Tip Of A Lifetime After A Moved Customer Heard His Story
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt 'took a risk' portraying Snowden
- Bob Dylan wants speech read at Nobel ceremony that he won't attend
- 'Golden backside' and £20,000 in pennies among Turner Prize contenders
- Baldwin offers to 'stop' SNL skit in exchange for Trump's tax returns
- Last Tango In Paris rape scene confession sparks Hollywood backlash