A bovine visitor took a fancy to a neighbourhood swimming pool and couldn't resist an early morning dip.
The Top Ten Traits That Make Us British
A new survey has compiled a definitive list of traits that make us British...
Do you strip off as soon as you see a bit of sun? Perhaps you always make cup of tea in a crisis? Or maybe you automatically apologise when someone else knocks into you? Well this new list of the ten most British traits has been released and it turns out you're far from alone...
The study revealed that unsurprisingly Britons make a cup of tea when they have no time to drink it – and even in response to a crisis.
Read More: 10 Things Only British People Understand
The famous British stiff upper lip is also highlighted in the top ten by the poll, as well as declaring British people often say 'it's fine' when faced with poor customer service and queuing for absolutely anything.
Do you do any of the below?
10 MOST COMMON BRITISH TRAITS
1. Wearing summer clothing at the first sight of sun
2. Apologising automatically
3. Ability to talk at length about the weather
4. Making a cup of tea in response to a crisis
5. Finding queue-jumping the ultimate crime
6. Forming a queue for pretty much anything
7. The typical British 'stiff upper lip'
8. Grumbling throughout a meal, but not telling staff so as not to cause a fuss
9. Making sarcastic/dry jokes
10. Having a beer at the airport even though it's before 8am
The 2016 Britishness Audit, commissioned by Tetley, involved an analysis of the British Social Attitudes survey by NatCen Social Research and a poll of 2,000 people by OnePoll.
Johanna Quaas is 90 years old and officially the world's oldest gymnast according to the The Guinness Book Of Records.
If you're trapped in the house with a stressed out A-Level student right now, here is the essential advice they need to know...
Supermarket giant Lidl believe that their £6.99 clingfilm could save you £100 this winter by being used as a heatproof layer on windows and doors.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Poor Michelle Keegan! Star Gets Roasted For Innocent 'Tina And Bobby' Gaffe
- Jamiroquai tease comeback with sample of first album in seven years
- Loving director Jeff Nichols 'desperate for equality'
- Lindsay Lohan fuels speculation she has converted to Islam
- Glastonbury 2017: Country legend Kris Kristofferson to perform