These clever hacks for making your McDonald's healthy are genius!
The Top Ten Traits That Make Us British
A new survey has compiled a definitive list of traits that make us British...
Do you strip off as soon as you see a bit of sun? Perhaps you always make cup of tea in a crisis? Or maybe you automatically apologise when someone else knocks into you? Well this new list of the ten most British traits has been released and it turns out you're far from alone...
The study revealed that unsurprisingly Britons make a cup of tea when they have no time to drink it – and even in response to a crisis.
Read More: 10 Things Only British People Understand
The famous British stiff upper lip is also highlighted in the top ten by the poll, as well as declaring British people often say 'it's fine' when faced with poor customer service and queuing for absolutely anything.
Do you do any of the below?
10 MOST COMMON BRITISH TRAITS
1. Wearing summer clothing at the first sight of sun
2. Apologising automatically
3. Ability to talk at length about the weather
4. Making a cup of tea in response to a crisis
5. Finding queue-jumping the ultimate crime
6. Forming a queue for pretty much anything
7. The typical British 'stiff upper lip'
8. Grumbling throughout a meal, but not telling staff so as not to cause a fuss
9. Making sarcastic/dry jokes
10. Having a beer at the airport even though it's before 8am
The 2016 Britishness Audit, commissioned by Tetley, involved an analysis of the British Social Attitudes survey by NatCen Social Research and a poll of 2,000 people by OnePoll.
This rare Jane Austen note is the last in circulation in England.
Your ability to keep long-distance friendships alive may depend on your gender, according to a new study.
Just when we thought that Pokemon Go had left for good it's coming back!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Scientists Discover Over 60 New Planets And A HOT "Super Earth."
- These Are The Lovers Who Are Likely To Get Engaged On Valentine's Day
- Britain Is Going To Be Warmer Than Majorca As Temperatures Soar
- Newspaper apologises after using Baldwin SNL photo instead of Trump
- Sir David Attenborough Is Buzzing To Have A Snail Named After Him!
- Chris Brown given restraining order over 'threat to kill' ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran
- Star Wars unveils cast for new Han Solo spin-off
- Brits 2017: Diverse nominees in the running for awards tonight
- David Cassidy reveals he has dementia after forgetting songs
- Frances Bean Cobain pays tribute to dad Kurt on his birthday