Watch the incredible moment the pair cross the finish line together.
Guy Takes Petty To A WHOLE New Level When He Sends THIS Text To A Girl
When a guy buys you a drink in a club you'd think there's no strings attached - this guy clearly didn't think so!
Its not uncommon to hand out your mobile number to a stranger when they buy you a drink in a pub or club.
And sometimes you might get an awkward text a couple of weeks later....but this tops ALL the texts from guys we've seen before!
Abby Fenton was on a night out in a club called The Viper Rooms with girls when she swapped numbers with a guy she met called Liam.
He bought her a drink, they exchanged numbers and she probably assumed that was the last she'd heard of Liam, until two weeks later when she received this text...
So this jus happened pic.twitter.com/rm4weoTXUQ— Abby (@abbyfent17) September 8, 2016
Not sure what to do about the situation, she ran a poll for her Twitter followers to vote and the result was overwhelmingly NO to paying him back!
Should I have paid back the £6.50— Abby (@abbyfent17) September 8, 2016
The responses were hilarious too! With many sharing the opinion that it was pretty petty of Liam to go to the trouble of texting Abby all for the sake of £6.50.
@abbyfent17 IN MY 22 YEARS OF LIFE I HAR NEVER ENCOUNTERED SUCH A PETTY THING TO ASK FOR— mango queen (@joanney_xo) September 9, 2016
Pretty outrageous! Would you pay him back?
Woolies could be returning to your local high street soon!
That could've been tragic
Fossilised dinosaur eggs from 70 million years ago have been unearthed on a building site in China.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Winter Returns As Temperatures Set To Plummet At The End Of April
- Mystery surrounds treasure trove of gold coins hidden in piano in Shropshire
- Divorced deacon chosen for popular Austria hermit job
- Labour MP defends Black Sabbath-inspired band Dream Troll after Nazi claim
- The Toy Of The 90's Is Back! And No We're Not Talking About Furbies...
- Will Smith to headline Blackpool Livewire Festival with DJ Jazzy Jeff
- Work has begun on FOUR sequels to Avatar, James Cameron reveals dates
- Erin Moran, who played Joanie Cunningham in Happy Days, dies aged 56
- Repertory theatre for the on-demand generation
- Taylor Swift endorses Ed Sheeran in Time's 100 most influential