A former Argos security guard has ended the 22-year rule of the president of Gambia in a shock election victory.
Welcome To The Real Life Hogwarts: The College Of Wizardry Has Landed!
If you're a 'Harry Potter' fan and you've ever imagined attending the famous school of witchcraft and wizardry as a student, then all your dreams may be about to come true!
Since the release of J.K. Rowling's very first book 'Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone' back in 1997, we've can't even begin to imagine how many hours we've spent day dreaming of what life would be like if we'd received that letter by owl telling us we were off to join Harry and pals at Hogwarts.
Well, those dreams could now become reality.
Thanks to an amazing collaboration between Czocha College in Poland and companies who specialise is live action role play from Denmark… as well as some seriously die-hard fan who volunteer to run the project, 'Harry Potter' world enthusiasts can now enrol themselves at 'The College of Wizardry'… in an ACTUAL CASTLE .
Students over the age of 18 can register to immerse themselves in the imaginary world which will see them dress in traditional wizarding attire, including house tie and robes, attend lectures, live on a theatrical campus and finally complete their S.P.E.L.Ls (Senior Protective Enchanter's Lifelong License) to finish their course.
The College's first event took place back in November.
Watch the brilliant video of students playing quid ditch, attend a magical ball and get sorted into one of the fives houses 'Durentius', 'Faust', 'Libussa', 'Molin', and 'Sendivogius' below:
Real life Hogwarts will set you back about £250, but for this fee you will also receive food, lodging and school uniform, as well as have tons of magical fun!
Get ready to fill out your application forms as entry to the school opens on December 11th!
I think it's fair to say we that this announcement has left us feeling something a little like this...
Meanwhile, whilst you're waiting to hear if you're successful, why not play:
Our right to privacy is about to get a lot more complicated.
Construction of a life-size replica of the Titanic has begun at a Mediterranean-themed attraction in China.
This poll uncovered who Brits feel would make the best celebs to work with and the worst!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink
- These Are The 25 Meals 11-Year-Olds Should Be Able To Cook!
- 'My Baby's Got A What?' The Moment Mum Discovers She Didn't Have The Baby She Was Expecting!
- This Waiter Got The Tip Of A Lifetime After A Moved Customer Heard His Story
- Check Out The iMirror! Is This Apple's New Product?
- Last Tango In Paris rape scene confession sparks Hollywood backlash
- Amy Schumer set to star in live-action Barbie film
- Major Tim Peake and Eddie Redmayne honoured by the Queen
- Fawlty Towers star Andrew Sachs 'did not recognise Manuel' due to dementia
- Phil Collins sued by ex-wife over claims made in autobiography