The asteroid is due to pass us tonight in what has been labeled 'the fourth close shave of the year'.
Welcome To The Real Life Hogwarts: The College Of Wizardry Has Landed!
If you're a 'Harry Potter' fan and you've ever imagined attending the famous school of witchcraft and wizardry as a student, then all your dreams may be about to come true!
Since the release of J.K. Rowling's very first book 'Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone' back in 1997, we've can't even begin to imagine how many hours we've spent day dreaming of what life would be like if we'd received that letter by owl telling us we were off to join Harry and pals at Hogwarts.
Well, those dreams could now become reality.
Thanks to an amazing collaboration between Czocha College in Poland and companies who specialise is live action role play from Denmark… as well as some seriously die-hard fan who volunteer to run the project, 'Harry Potter' world enthusiasts can now enrol themselves at 'The College of Wizardry'… in an ACTUAL CASTLE .
Students over the age of 18 can register to immerse themselves in the imaginary world which will see them dress in traditional wizarding attire, including house tie and robes, attend lectures, live on a theatrical campus and finally complete their S.P.E.L.Ls (Senior Protective Enchanter's Lifelong License) to finish their course.
The College's first event took place back in November.
Watch the brilliant video of students playing quid ditch, attend a magical ball and get sorted into one of the fives houses 'Durentius', 'Faust', 'Libussa', 'Molin', and 'Sendivogius' below:
Real life Hogwarts will set you back about £250, but for this fee you will also receive food, lodging and school uniform, as well as have tons of magical fun!
Get ready to fill out your application forms as entry to the school opens on December 11th!
I think it's fair to say we that this announcement has left us feeling something a little like this...
Meanwhile, whilst you're waiting to hear if you're successful, why not play:
This is such a heartwarming story of two people who were first brought together in tragic circumstances.
This Zara coat has had a revamp and now you'll want it even more.
We didn't realise we wanted a gin and tonic Easter egg this badly until now!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Would You Pay £2,000 For This Handbag?
- It's Time To Spring Forward! Here's What You Need To Know About The Changing Clocks
- Snake on a plane! Passenger leaves reptile behind after Alaska flight
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- The Best Place To Live In The UK Has Been Revealed! Did Your Town Make The Cut?
- Star Wars star Carrie Fisher and mother Debbie Reynolds remembered
- Cheryl announces birth of first child with Liam Payne on Mother's Day
- Harrison Ford calls himself 'schmuck' after plane landing blunder
- Amber Heard reveals she was warned coming out as bisexual would end career
- Twin Peaks: The 'damn good' revival TV needs